LATEST GUEST Bruno Langley

I was going to go up but I hate it when there's no queue barrier/payment table for a guest, you just do it at the table - especially when there's no indication of price before you get there and we hadn't been told his price on here. If he was £10 I'd have met him but not £15 and I'm not rude enough to go up, see that he's £15 when I'm already standing in front of him and then not get it!

I was going to go up but I hate it when there's no queue barrier/payment table for a guest, you just do it at the table - especially when there's no indication of price before you get there and we hadn't been told his price on here. If he was £10 I'd have met him but not £15 and I'm not rude enough to go up, see that he's £15 when I'm already standing in front of him and then not get it!

I wasnt sure either what price he was, and wanted to see what photos Chloe had before commiting to getting autos, so I waited till both of them were chatting to someone, then quickly walked past the table close enough to see what I wanted (price/8x10s) then veer off again without the guests thinking i was going to them. Bruno was £10, but Chloe didnt have any 8x10's I liked so as she was a 'possible' on my autos list, I just went for Bruno on my Dr who poster..

s640x480.jpg