Guest cancellation - Burn Gorman

Heres a bit of news

I was shopping in a certain supermarket after work and guess who was there doing his shopping........................................BURN GORMAN!

so i guess hes doing a play or show in town

wonder why he cant make it if he is in Manchester at the moment

Wow, this is a roller coaster of emotion isn't it?!

Naoko coming, yay, cancelled, boo, Burn coming, double yay, cancelled, awww s***!

These things happen, and experience says you just have to roll with it no matter how much it pisses you off.

well theres a good thing and a bad thing bout this cancelation! bad thing first NO BURN!!!! :lol: but good thing is i can save money.... ok maybe not ill probs spend it on another auto! so only bad things! whcih will be good coz i get more auto's and again NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :lol: me thinks i shall still be broke after this event!

xx freakie frenchi xx

Edited by freakie_frenchi

Heres a bit of news

I was shopping in a certain supermarket after work and guess who was there doing his shopping........................................BURN GORMAN!

Hehe that's awesome, I wish I saw more famous people out and about, it's fun recognising people :)

Heres a bit of news

Hehe that's awesome, I wish I saw more famous people out and about, it's fun recognising people :)

He, maybe Burn is gonna boycott, and just turn up to sign for free :lol: