Talk and photo shoot times

That makes me happy!

Last time I was home by 2pm after leaving about noon with my one auto - I was saw that I'd have to wait til 1 if I wanted an Emma photo which means hanging around until it comes back... but since she's doing a talk til after 3 I may as well stick around anyway.

Hooray! :D

Theres time for a Star Trek talk but no Trek guests going.... :D

It'll be pretty quiet then :P

The list must have been put together before Robert cancelled.

Marina Sirtis & Alice Krige?

oh yea! duuh... but I was confused cos they're not up for doing photoshoots.... weird seeing as Marina did one last week. I just still hope we are going to get a replacement for Robert!

• Showmasters Admin

Theres time for a Star Trek talk but no Trek guests going.... :D

It'll be pretty quiet then ;)

The list must have been put together before Robert cancelled.

Marina Sirtis & Alice Krige?

Well spotted ;)

Will there be a tannoy announcement when photoshoots stat as i want to go to both tony and emmas talk on saturday and have photoshoots for both and looking at the schedule if this overruns i'm going to be late and knowing the set up for these, i dont want to be rude and walk out before they have finished talking.?

thanks nicky

• Showmasters Admin

Will there be a tannoy announcement when photoshoots stat as i want to go to both tony and emmas talk on saturday and have photoshoots for both and looking at the schedule if this overruns i'm going to be late and knowing the set up for these, i dont want to be rude and walk out before they have finished talking.?

thanks nicky

No becuase if we have tannoy announcements that were loud enough for you to hear in the talks it would disrupt the talks! A whole lot more than 1 or 2 people leaving early to go to a photo shoot.

The photo shoots will start when they are advertised to start.

Edited by Too Tall

thanks nicky

No becuase if we have tannoy announcements that were loud enough for you to hear in the talks it would disrupt the talks! A whole lot more than 1 or 2 people leaving early to go to a photo shoot.

The photo shoots will start when they are advertised to start.

If only they would do a Brian Blessed talk then there would be no need for the tannoy lol

• Moderators

There's really no way of telling how many people would want a ticket, plus it depends who's giving the talk etc obviously.

Sometimes talks are half full, sometimes others are full and people miss out.

If you want one of the more popular guests, I would get there early just to make sure - if it's not much extra hassle for you. Obviously there is just limited seating :D