Has anyone received their posted photos yet?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, having only found out about Collectormania Midlands by complete accident (...and I live in Coventry! :D ). In fact, I've never really known much about Collectormania at all until a few days ago, and as such, I've only ever been to the 'other' show. Needless to say, I was very very impressed!

My wife and I visited the show for only a couple of hours on Sunday sadly, (due to prior Mother's Day commitments), but we were there long enough for me to be able to meet one of my all time heroes, Bruce Campbell and get a photo with him.

I'd have loved to have stayed much longer, (i.e. all day), and get some of my Bruce Campbell bits and bobs autographed as well. It'd also have been excellent to have met George Takei, Ernie Hudson, Brent Spiner, Marina Sirtis, Warwick Davis, Kenny Baker, Jeremy Bulloch, Mads Mikkelsen and Robert Englund! Sadly, time and my empty wallet were against us and we had to ignore the undoubted lure of the show and leave...

Needless to say, we will be at the next Collectormania Midlands show later this year!!!

As we had to leave (far too) early, I had to leave my name and address details for my photos to be posted to me; I was wondering whether anyone had received theirs through the post yet, or if anyone knew how long this normally takes?

(In case anyone was wondering, I was the starstruck guy with the Wile E Coyote t-shirt on).

Thanks !

Thanks.

As you can probably understand, I'm just a little over-eager to see what the photos turned out like after seeing some of the other photos posted on the forum.

They all look great, so I'm just hoping I don't look too weird on mine, when they arrive !

:-)

Edited by darthsteve333

Me too! I get too excited and rush home to check the mail (its sad really!!) but the last one I got (with Kristine Sutherland) took about 4 days to arrive. Don't forget Manchester next weekend!!!

LOL - that is definitely what I am like!

Sadly, we're going through the process of buying the flat we live in, so funds are tight, so we have to be very picky about what we spend on at the moment, so Manchester is probably a no-no. It's a shame, as my wife wouldn't have minded meeting Anthony Head and Emma Caulfield, being a big Buffy (and Angel) fan.

Me too! I get too excited and rush home to check the mail (its sad really!!) but the last one I got (with Kristine Sutherland) took about 4 days to arrive. Don't forget Manchester next weekend!!!

LOL - that is definitely what I am like!

Sadly, we're going through the process of buying the flat we live in, so funds are tight, so we have to be very picky about what we spend on at the moment, so Manchester is probably a no-no. It's a shame, as my wife wouldn't have minded meeting Anthony Head and Emma Caulfield, being a big Buffy (and Angel) fan.

As long as you put a nice detailed description of yourself on the form we gave you the photos will be matched to the forms and you'll get them as soon as SM can get them out to you.

As long as you put a nice detailed description of yourself on the form we gave you the photos will be matched to the forms and you'll get them as soon as SM can get them out to you.

LOL - I possibly put too much detail into the description, (including inventing a word; 'chinbeard'!) ;)

Edited by darthsteve333

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, having only found out about Collectormania Midlands by complete accident (...and I live in Coventry! :D ). In fact, I've never really known much about Collectormania at all until a few days ago, and as such, I've only ever been to the 'other' show. Needless to say, I was very very impressed!

My wife and I visited the show for only a couple of hours on Sunday sadly, (due to prior Mother's Day commitments), but we were there long enough for me to be able to meet one of my all time heroes, Bruce Campbell and get a photo with him.

I'd have loved to have stayed much longer, (i.e. all day), and get some of my Bruce Campbell bits and bobs autographed as well. It'd also have been excellent to have met George Takei, Ernie Hudson, Brent Spiner, Marina Sirtis, Warwick Davis, Kenny Baker, Jeremy Bulloch, Mads Mikkelsen and Robert Englund! Sadly, time and my empty wallet were against us and we had to ignore the undoubted lure of the show and leave...

Needless to say, we will be at the next Collectormania Midlands show later this year!!!

As we had to leave (far too) early, I had to leave my name and address details for my photos to be posted to me; I was wondering whether anyone had received theirs through the post yet, or if anyone knew how long this normally takes?

(In case anyone was wondering, I was the starstruck guy with the Wile E Coyote t-shirt on).

Thanks !

Glad you enjoyed your first Collectormania. May I suggest you pay a visit if possible to Collectormania in Milton Keynes in May. It has twice the amount of guests, more stalls and is free entry being held in the shopping centre. Plus the added bonus of being able to shop around while waiting for your virtual ticket numbers to be called up.

Its crazy, there is no way it should take this long. I had one done at Collectormania Manchester and it arrived within 4 days. I know they have been busy but come on its not like there are hundreds of people having these things done!

• Moderators

If you believe there may be a problem with your photos being sent out at Showmasters' end, rather than the postal service, then I suggest contacting them directly rather than posting here.

After all, this is an old event section relegated to towards the bottom of the forum, so it won't get checked as regularly unfortunately.

If you believe there may be a problem with your photos being sent out at Showmasters' end, rather than the postal service, then I suggest contacting them directly rather than posting here.

After all, this is an old event section relegated to towards the bottom of the forum, so it won't get checked as regularly unfortunately.

I have done that, twice, yet I have received no response. It is clearly a case of them not sending out the photos yet. It is very frustrating and very annoying when you have to wait this long.

• Moderators

Well all you can do is keep trying. People were in the office earlier when I phoned them, so I'm sure someone would help you if you gave them a call.

I know it's a pain but if it means you get an idea of what's going on then it's worth it.