Nicholas Courtney pictures

Avengers7

I met the excellent Nicholas Courtney at the weekend and had two photos signed by him.

One of them was with him driving Bessie. John Levene at the side and a young woman in the back seat.

I'm sure the lady is a very young Elizabeth Sladen but I'm not sure.

Does anyone know who this is?

What did see look like? If she had black hair, then it was Liz Sladen. If not then its either Caroline John or Katy Manning

I really am not sure but if I want the mystery ladys signature I'll have to find out.

Can anyone help?

Showmasters?

She is wearing a red tea cosy on her head

I missed getting his autograph because our stall got so busy :D

If anyone has a non presonalised one they would consider selling, please let me know. Sorry to go off topic there... back to the car thing :)

i have one you can have from another con

the pic aint much cop

ill scan it and if you want ill send it free of charge

That would be brilliant thankyou so much :) I'm just grateful to be adding his autograph to my collection, i don't care what it's written on.

I tried to pm you through the forum but it wouldn't let me. My e-mail address is rubbermugs@gmail.com so if you could please get in touch i will send you my details and maybe i can send you a little something in return by way of thanks.

Your offer is a nice gesture but i've been after Nicks Autograph for some time. I'd feel better returning the favour somehow.

I was actually going up to see him just as he was getting up to leave. I figured he'd probably had a long day so i left him alone.

Edited by Rubbermugs