Guest Talk For The 2nd One...

lingham

GB and what it was liking working on such a cult movie etc.

I wouldnt class GB as a cult movie - it was a huge hit worldwide right from the start and very mainstream. It has a lasting following but I wouldn't call it cult.

But anyway, yes, I'd love to have seen a talk with him but maybe SM only do talks for guests who are gonna be busy. I didnt see queues forming for Ernie so everyone probably had plenty of time to chat to him and ask stuff?

Not sure about only arranging talks for those who are busy. On Saturday Hattie Hayridge had a talk and only about half the seats (if that) were full. Then nobody seemed to want to ask her anything so the crew members started asking her questions instead.

Personally (and i did ask her a question) i would much rather have seen Ernie give a talk and i think it would have been full too.

From what i can gather its down to whether the guests are willing to do the talk, afterall Bruce was scheduled to do a talk on the Sunday but pulled out as he was dubious about the treatment he would get from showmasters (please someone from Showmasters correct me if im wrong) im only basing these comments on what ive read across the forums

I have to admit it was a bit painful to watch. Truth is i was only there to get the chance to sit down whilst waiting for my Bruce pic to be done, maybe thats why others were there too??

Poor Hattie..........like shes really bothered huh

• 1 month later...