So im starting early....nov guests lol...im begging for..

teabelly83

I met ol' Snake a couple years ago - nice guy. Got a signed Snake piccy from him in person.

How did that happen? What did he say? C'mon, man, you can't post that and say nothing else when you can see my avatar!!:D

Sorry dude!

He came over for the Poseidon premiere in 2006, didn't sign a whole deal at the premiere but I managed to get him on a Snake pic from EFLA at the aftershow. There were security there who didn't want him to sign for me, but he pushed the guy aside saying 'Excuse me' and signed the pic anyway. I'll see if I can find my scan of it and publish it here in a bit. Got Goldie Hawn the same night.

Kurt20Russell2020Autograph20London2.jpg

The signature is a bit in the dark at the beginning because of the security guy. He signed Kurt in the dark bit and under that Russell. It can be seen better when held to the light.

PoseidonSuspiciousMind026.jpg

This pic is them at the Poseidon premiere, where they didn't sign a great deal. As previously mentioned I got them at the aftershow party.

That is a bad-asss pic!! I never seen that one before. Where did you find it? I wonder why security wouldnt want him to sign though, I mean it's not putting him in danger is it? I guess you must have freinds in high places to get to the premiere after-party . :D

That is a bad-asss pic!! I never seen that one before. Where did you find it? I wonder why security wouldnt want him to sign though, I mean it's not putting him in danger is it? I guess you must have freinds in high places to get to the premiere after-party . ;)

Drop me an email Nicky - I'll tell you where to get them. Address in signature.

It was just standard security that you get on doors at these places being over protective.

No friends in high places, just friends with the knowledge lol!