THANK YOU showmasters for a great sunday and question about ernie huds

teabelly83

ok firstly a big big thank you to showmasters for a great day on sunday, we had such a fantastic day and ican proudly say iwas an attendee for the 1sto f hopefully many midland collectormanias.

bruce campbell:

well what can i say, he was as wilde, loud, upfront, funny and chatty as iwas hoping. such a great guy in person, altho the meeting was brief as many people would agree, it was worth the wait!! well worth the wait infact!! when i got to meet him i gave him a bubba ho-tep picture i had taken with me which he said "hey theres a bubba" to when i gave him it, which was cool. i asked him how to go about getting funding for low budget projects and student films these dayz as appose to when he was a student, and he said "well you get yourself a job, fund it yourself then show them you dont need their money" which sounded like a "f*£k you i dont need your money to the big wigs who handle the piggy banks haha. i gave his my if chin could kill book which he signed and dated, he said when i passed it to him "hey you gota good read here man" which was cool, then he said all what ya wanna know is right here in the book" as he flicked through the pages ahah. "then just said thanks alot for coming, take care" then i shook his habnd and left with the lightest head lol. it was an amazng brief moment or two, but he was a great guy!!

i was disapointe like most that we couldnt take pics at the table or of ourselves while stood at the table while he was signing but im not bothered toom uch now for that. it was a great start to the day!!

ernie hudson:

ok ive ALWAYS wanted to meet a ghostbuster, right from being a kid, and ernie made that come true! what can isay, he was such an amaing, pleasant, friendly and caring guy, saying how much he loves these events and meeting the fans. we got to chat for quite along while actually, which was amazing. i have been a ghusters fan since iwas a kid, so meeting him was such an amazing experience. i got to show him my full ghostbusters tattooed arm, which i think he was happy and taken back with, but was a great oppertunity for me to show him. we had taken a couple of our own pictures of him as winston from the gb movies that he was really suprised about and really loved. so much so infact he asked if we could send him a copy of them, which was amazing! WOW!! he signed my gbuster picture "i love this town" which was really cool!

so all in all he was def my highlight of the sunday!! closely followed by bruce ofcourse!!

lastly tho, does anyone know who the showmasters girl was sat with ernie at his table, she was also at hte photoshoot with him. all ican say is gorgeous :gorgeous: . she was such an attractive girl, and seemed really friendly. very beautiful!!:D wish i had said something hehe.

robert englund:

a great guy. such a pleasure to meet him indeed. we were alittle disapointed that there wasnt any photos of him from 'V' to sign, but that wasnt a negative at all. he took time so talkt to us, and others which was nice to see. he was saying how much he likes these events, and how he likes to find new and old freddy Collectables, or memorabila frm other movies he loves. he also was happy to pose for a pic which was fun. he mentioned to us that he had just recieved a new 'V' book aswel, and that he wasnt sure what was happening twith that franchise, so like others, we are hoping to saee maybe another movie or one off 'V' special, like 20trs later or something. which would be really cool. all in all, a great guy!

marina sirtis:

WOWZA. what can isay, she was as stunning iin person as iwas expecting to be honest, such a pleasant person, was very chatty, started by saying she loved my hat, which was nice, then ased where we was from. when i said Hull, she immediatly asked about the floods we had last year and seemed genuinly interested about it. was such a pleasure meeting her. was a shame we couldnt get posed photos with her, but she did allow pics while signing, so igt a pic stood at her table while she was signing my photo. so that was great!!

the photoshoots where amazing also, i had mine with ernie hudson and bruce. ernies was great, really fun and made me feel at ease and comfortable while being photographed. a great time!! and bruces' was crazy!! aah!! b4 he started, bruce came out and said something like "if u stand dead youll get geta dead photo" or something like that, he said to pose and have fun, and then said "props are cool" ahah, at which point i kicked myself and wished i hae brought my buba ho tep elvis glasses with attatched sideburns lol. it would have been funny to whip them out for my photo!!

so there you have it!! a great day. i also flipped out when i pickedup a flyer for the november midlands show to see who else than THE FACEMAN and MURDOCK!!!! so that dates already marked in my calendar aah. great work showmasters. and just as a suggestion, how about someother a-team cast members??

how about Melinda Culea(Amy Allen), Lance LeGault ... Col. Roderick Decker, Marla Heasley ... Tawnia Baker, Jack Ging ... General 'Bull' Fulbright, William Lucking ... Army Col. Lynch??

it was also great to get pics of and with the bumblebee camero! very nice car!!

it was a great day so thank you showmasters!! was def worth the long drive and early morning get up from hull hehe!! i look forward to the november show!!

ill try get pictures up. if any1 know how can u let me know and ill post anew blog with pics.

Edited by teabelly83

OOR??

and believe me mate, MR T is def the 1 id wana meet as everybody else, but come on...its a very slim chance aint it!! hehe

lets pray together tho, lets do the a team mr t chant.....lol..

hands together, heads down...starting huming the ateam theme....1...2...3...

aha

imaging the lines tho if T was there?

OOR??

and believe me mate, MR T is def the 1 id wana meet as everybody else, but come on...its a very slim chance aint it!! hehe

"Out of reach" it sounds like. Isaw that Bring Back The A-Team on Channel 4 a while ago with Justin Whatshisname from The Friday Night Project - he got an interview with Mr T but that was mega hard work and eh refused to go to the actual reunion party that was held where everyone else came but him.

I would guess OOR means out of reach?? Come on, if the snickers guys can get him so can the Mighty Showmasters.....MR T MR T MR T MR T

Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

I would guess OOR means out of reach?? Come on, if the snickers guys can get him so can the Mighty Showmasters.....MR T MR T MR T MR T

Ten years ago / In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

yeah i dont even like snickers but id eat 1 if i could meet him lol.

but yes in realation to the post b4, it was hard work to get to him. so i wouldnt imagine he would wana sit at the table all day and sign, which is a shame.