Question about Bruce

Pompey87

On the Saturday as I was leaving, I noticed an addition to his whiteboard. It said something about being unable to sign Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comics and there was something else underneath. Does anyone know what it was and how this came about? Was he just sick of the sight of it?

• Moderators

Something about the company that produces the comics, and him not liking them due to not being paid for his likeness to be used within them.

At least that's what I heard, so don't take it as 100% truth please :rolleyes:

Its simple, he didnt get paid for them and thats why he is p*ssed off.

Universal Pictures (i believe) holds the rights to AoD. Dynamite Entertainment have purchased the right from Universal to produce comics based on AoD and therefore all characters related to it.

This sort of things happens all the time in the comic world. Just take a look at how many TV series and movies have there own comic.

It can be the same idea for action figures as well. Normally the last person to know is the actor/actress who the figure is of.

Universal Pictures (i believe) holds the rights to AoD. Dynamite Entertainment have purchased the right from Universal to produce comics based on AoD and therefore all characters related to it.

This sort of things happens all the time in the comic world. Just take a look at how many TV series and movies have there own comic.

It can be the same idea for action figures as well. Normally the last person to know is the actor/actress who the figure is of.

Yeah, but th point I was making that yes, they may have the rights to produce the comics using the characters, but why the stills from the film?

Sorry if I sound imbelic.

Yeah, but th point I was making that yes, they may have the rights to produce the comics using the characters, but why the stills from the film?

Sorry if I sound imbelic.

That was probably all included in the contract

I was the first in the queue to present the comic - before that it wasn't stated anywhere that he wouldn't sign them. I'd already got Robert Englund to sign it, when I did, he showed it Bruce who said it was "the bane of his life". Now I thought Bruce was joking, but when I gave him the comic he refused to sign it and told me off!! I had to grab an 8x10" and get that signed instead...

I was the first in the queue to present the comic - before that it wasn't stated anywhere that he wouldn't sign them. I'd already got Robert Englund to sign it, when I did, he showed it Bruce who said it was "the bane of his life". Now I thought Bruce was joking, but when I gave him the comic he refused to sign it and told me off!! I had to grab an 8x10" and get that signed instead...

I was behind you!!!

Not in a stalker type way...but you were the first! Bruce was so animated talking about that company.

I was short, portly, yellow hair, skull cardigan thing...sure I asked you if Robert Englund was nice too!

x

I was behind you!!!

Not in a stalker type way...but you were the first! Bruce was so animated talking about that company.

I was short, portly, yellow hair, skull cardigan thing...sure I asked you if Robert Englund was nice too!

x

I remember you yeah, I felt bad that I didn't get it signed, but I loved that Bruce ranted at me!!