How Much Was Ernies Autograph

lingham

He had a steady stream but queuing was a big issue with him. He was very friendly and took the time to think of something original to write on my dvd, mind you it helped that he had never been asked to sign a copy of Tornado before. Most defo worth the £15.00

Ernie was excellent! He was quiet when I went to him so I got there straight away, I remember the showmasters crewmember with him, I've seen her before, she was at Milton Keynes last year with Avery Brooks. The lady wearing a beret... not sure who you are, but thanks for taking such a great pic with Ernie! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ernie was excellent! He was quiet when I went to him so I got there straight away, I remember the showmasters crewmember with him, I've seen her before, she was at Milton Keynes last year with Avery Brooks. The lady wearing a beret... not sure who you are, but thanks for taking such a great pic with Ernie! :)

My pleasure, I do my best to take decent photos as I understand how much it means and it's just nice to have a proper memento :D (yes Ernie was amazing!)

her pic she took of me was blurred but I guess it helps if I dont give her a £500 camera and expect her to just work it :)

Which brings me to this, it's a shame yours turned out blurry and you didn't come back/mention it at the time so it could be rectified....I've taken a lot of pictures over the last few years at events with cameras of very different types, expensive and otherwise, so you can say I've had 'some' experience with £500 cameras lol. But mistakes may happen once in a while which is why I normally ask people to check their photos to make sure they like it/it's ok/not blurry as if it is I'm more than happy to take another one. For future reference, it's always ok to ask!

(this is all assuming it was me, woman in a black hat on Saturday lol, that took your picture :smile: )

Edited by roxy

My pleasure, I do my best to take decent photos as I understand how much it means and it's just nice to have a proper memento ;) (yes Ernie was amazing!)

her pic she took of me was blurred but I guess it helps if I dont give her a £500 camera and expect her to just work it :)

Which brings me to this, it's a shame yours turned out blurry and you didn't come back/mention it at the time so it could be rectified....I've taken a lot of pictures over the last few years at events with cameras of very different types, expensive and otherwise, so you can say I've had 'some' experience with £500 cameras lol. But mistakes may happen once in a while which is why I normally ask people to check their photos to make sure they like it/it's ok/not blurry as if it is I'm more than happy to take another one. For future reference, it's always ok to ask!

(this is all assuming it was me, woman in a black hat on Saturday lol, that took your picture :jason: )

hey i wasnt that bothered as i didnt even go to have a pic taken it was just something extra. i went to meet him and get him to autograph a pic. I got that. It was just a light hearted comment roxy dont worry I didnt mean anything by it. no harm meant. *if its anything you were very pleasant and always smiling (and very stunning)*

No worries seriously :D I'm just glad you had a brilliant time with Ernie, he really was a great guy and that's what's it's all about (frankly can't wait til he comes back lol)....and thanks for the last part! :poki:

Look forward to seeing the cool camera about again soon lol.

No worries seriously :chair: I'm just glad you had a brilliant time with Ernie, he really was a great guy and that's what's it's all about (frankly can't wait til he comes back lol)....and thanks for the last part!:whistling:

Look forward to seeing the cool camera about again soon lol.

me and my mate were saying how ernie has and i quote "the fittest member of staff"

Lol now I know you're being nice and maybe mixing me up with Ernie's very lovely assistant on Sunday :D either way thank you .....next time you're around you'll have to come up and remind me about the camera, maybe have a quick 'practice session' lol (yes I love cool gadgets! :D )

Lol now I know you're being nice and maybe mixing me up with Ernie's very lovely assistant on Sunday :unsure: either way thank you .....next time you're around you'll have to come up and remind me about the camera, maybe have a quick 'practice session' lol (yes I love cool gadgets! :D )

yeh def will come and find you. although a pic is kinda good so i remember who it is lol