The Sleeping Kenny Baker Appreciation Thread

DavidB

• Moderators

.. it was one of the highlights of the day :YAHOO:

So really, Kenny deserves his own little thread for entertaining the troops by having a sleep, and letting people have photos with him while he was in the land of nod.

I know they're out there!

Even Warwick took a few, and then attempted to wheel Kenny off while he was still sleeping :YAHOO:

It was funny, honest :YAHOO:

.. it was one of the highlights of the day :rolleyes:

So really, Kenny deserves his own little thread for entertaining the troops by having a sleep, and letting people have photos with him while he was in the land of nod.

I know they're out there!

Even Warwick took a few, and then attempted to wheel Kenny off while he was still sleeping :(

It was funny, honest :(

I don't blame him having a sleep, I'm not even half his age and I was knackered by the end of the day and the eye scrunching give me a right headache!

didn't see him sleeping but on saturday did nearly get run over by him when he was wizzing around on that bike/cart thingy (sorry don't know proper name for it)

I think they call it R2D2 LOL ...sorry couldnt resist :angry:

I couldnt make it to this event even though I had planned to, so for now my Bubba Ho Tep poster remains unsigned, on the plus side with all the star wars guests and the addition of Kenny late on, I would have spent a fortune

Oh well, maybe next time

Anyone see it when Warwick turned his wheelchair around while he was napping?

Yeah, I did. I was with Earnie at the time, it was SO funny. He turned his wheel chair around to face the wall. Kenny woke up a second or two later and was looking around wondering what happen (poor guy). I went to "tell off" Warwick after and warned him that "revenge is best served cold". Appareny Kenny usually gets him back. He showed me the pic he'd taken of sleeping Kenny too, that was great!