Which Was Your Favourite Guest?

Kiwi 7

George Takei and Robert Englund get it for me! Robert has always been one of my favourites, but George was surprisingly BRILLIANT! I saw him a lot on Saturday when I was crewing and he was SO friendly and bright and curteous. He was always thanking us and asking US if we were okay, making little jokes and acting like we've been friends forever. Then on Sunday I had a photoshoot with him and he was incredibly friendly then too, he remembered me and thanked me AGAIN. The guy just exudes awesomeness.

Bruce Campbell was easily my favourite guest.... I must admit I never thought Showmasters or anyone else would get the Chinned One over to the UK for a signing event and up to the actual day of the event I was still expecting him to have cancelled!! When I saw him sit down and have his breakfast in the cafe opposite where me and my mate were queueing the excitement was there!! Bruce is one of the biggest stars (for me) that I could ever dream to meet and to be able to say I have met him is just pure awesomeness!! It's a meet I will never forget

I got to meet and chat with George at the Collectormania event (he was supber, one the of nicest guests I've ever met), so this time my favourite guest was Leonard Roberts. A really nice bloke who seemed to want to go the extra yard for the attendees.