Which Was Your Favourite Guest?

Kiwi 7

Out of all the guests you met, which was your favourite?

Mine had to be Mads Mikkelsen. He was FANTASTIC. One of the nicest people I've ever met.

It was really great to meet my favourite Bond villain. :YAHOO:

ciaranmadsmikkelsen450uu5.jpg

ciaranmadsmikkelson450df9.jpg

madsmikkelsonauto1450lg6.jpg

madsmikkelsonauto450wn5.jpg

Edited by Kiwi 7

I was gonna get them last year to close a few gaps i have.2 and a half grand they were!! I think im gonna get them though,worth the money i think.

Thanks anyway Kiwi,im sure ill bump into you on other places on here :poki:

I decided to edit my post.............deepest apologies David.Ill make very good use of the other sections on the forum from now on.

Edited by GraemeMc

Graeme, that's not really got anything to do with this topic. Please don't ask stuff like that.

And Ciaran, if you could shrink those pics, it'd be good thanks :poki:

Ok, no problem. They'll be much smaller next time. :D

loved meeting dean andrews he seemed so nice and really wanted to speak with everyone....i feel like sometimes been treated like cattle with some guests....sign quick and then move on....im not complaining by the way just mean it was nice to be able to talk to a guest for a few mins and them seem as though they want to speak to you aswell.

Wow, Mads was LOVELY I could have stood chatting to him for ages, he was so interested in what his fans had to say, and made denuine conversation. But Bruce was funny, he acted all shocked when I handed him my 'book of the dead' dvd to sign, as if - gasp, never seen one of these before' jokily, so I explained I wanted to get something Robert Van Helsing but couldn't find anything and he was a bit like . mm hmm , mmm hmm ... woah woah wait .. you mean SUNDOWN????' all aghast. heheh Went on to explain Sundown (The vampire in retreat) is my all time favourite movie (which it is!!) and he said ' seriously????' had a bit of a chat about the movie, and a bit of a joke, and he teased me about being a weirdo for liking it so much :smile: Mads did give me the biggest giggle of the day though- was talking to him for a bit about Bond, and it was a pity that Le Chiffre died as I'd have liked to see him again. he replied 'so many people have asked me if i'm in the next bond movie, ummm no, I died' Robert Englund was lovely too. so, erm- that's everyone I met - I can't choose!! I know, Showmasters, I need more time to decide who I liked most, so Please can you bring them all back?

Out of all the guests you met. Which was your favourite?

Mine had to be Mads Mikkelsen. He was FANTASTIC. One of the nicest people I've ever met.

It was really great to meet my favourite Bond villian. :thumbup:

ciaranmadsmikkelsen450uu5.jpg

ciaranmadsmikkelson450df9.jpg

madsmikkelsonauto1450lg6.jpg

madsmikkelsonauto450wn5.jpg

Great photos! I think I remember seeing you in the queue for one of the photoshoots you were in the line a bit in front of me... can't remember who it was for though anyone from Bruce, Marina, George or Brent, I definitely remember the shirt and tie though! :)

It's hard to choose a favourite guest, Ernie was very nice... but I think Marina probably won me over the most by remembering me from 2 years ago and her hair comment. To be honest, I didn't meet anyone that I didn't like, everyone was great.

Mine had to be Robert Englund - he was very courteous when I had some stuff signed on Saturday, he even gave me tips on preserving the signature! Then his talk on Sunday was amazing, just wished it could have been longer - I managed to get a question in though! Then I went back to get a V doll signed and he gushed over how cool it was to have someone bring one along - he even remembered me from the talk...

On a sidenote, my girlfriend was excited to have Mads Mikkelsen bum a light off her when he went out for a smoke :)

Edited by philbw

Mads was awesome, and he was so kind and funny, and spent a long time talking to his fans, which was very nice :)

had a laugh watching him play poker on the saturday night, and he was even sharing ciagrettes and drinks with my frind who was playing poker with him XD such a fantastic, down to earth guy