How long did it take you to get there?

Avengers7

Just curious about how far people travelled. It took me about 3 hours to drive to Coventry from South Wales. Traffic was quite good for 6 in the morning - although I almost didn't make it as my garage door got stuck and it took about an hour to get the car out :headscratch:

It was well worth going though in the end. :YAHOO:

Ouch DeeBee! No wonder u were a bit pee-ed off when I saw you :D

I thought it'd take me over 2 hours, but in the end... including a stop for the loooo, it took 1hr45mins... not bad! On the way back, inc a stop, it took about 10 mins more, but for some reason I had to get back via the city and there were traffic lights... may try to avoid that next time.

Just curious about how far people travelled. It took me about 3 hours to drive to Coventry from South Wales. Traffic was quite good for 6 in the morning - although I almost didn't make it as my garage door got stuck and it took about an hour to get the car out :headscratch:

It was well worth going though in the end. :D

Took us about 3 and a half hours by train, which included an hourish wait and lots of changes and that was from south wales tooo ^__^

It was well worth going though in the end. :D

Woke up at 07:00 on Saturday morning.

Parked in carpark A at 07:20.

Mind you, I do live in Coventry, and do know the short routes, not the signed one.

Should have took an hour but the AA gave me wrong directions and it took closer to 2!

Still not ages but I was nearly sick with worry about not seeing Bruce when I was lost in the middle of the only town in England with no signs!

Should have took an hour but the AA gave me wrong directions and it took closer to 2!

Still not ages but I was nearly sick with worry about not seeing Bruce when I was lost in the middle of the only town in England with no signs!

I make signs for a living, what town was it?? Could be like a gold mine for me.

I make signs for a living, what town was it?? Could be like a gold mine for me.

LOL I have no idea really its the 2nd junction off the M69 it may be Hickley? I may be making that up, the signs were dreadful we found one that said coventry and then it lead to nowhere - I think they need you!