Opinions for tomorrow (for those who went today)

mike7883uk

All,

Just looking for people's views on going tomorrow. If I don't bother travelling through the night via coach, and get the train in the morning, which would mean I'd get to the event around 10.45am. do people think I would still get to meet Bruce Campbell, and possibly still purchase a photo op ticket. I know these things are never an exact science, but for anyone who went today, all opinions would be greatly received.

Thanks,

Mike

I agree, i did think it would be way busier, but the virtual queue seemed to work wonders. Especially as everybody there seemed to be grabbing a ticket. But you'll definately get to see him as he was signing till 4pm today, and will be tomorrow, one of the stewards told me.

Well i only went for Bruce. Got my ticket for the virtual queue at about 9.05 and the ticket number was 141. And by the time i got to meet Bruce it was about 10.30-11. So within about 2 hours he'd done over 140 signatures. So considering he signs till 4 then has lunch at some point, you'll have plenty of time.

Thats good news, anyone have any thoughts on the photo tickets?

P.S. If anyone who is getting there for opening tomorrow, could pick me a photo ticket up, and I could meet up when I get there then I'd be in your debt - literally!.

I'm annoyed I'm missed the online store, and equally cheesed off I missed today.

Trains are awful tomorrow.

You should be ok... it wasn't too busy today... more so than Manchester in Nov, but less than the bigger events. I'd describe it as steady :smile: I'd say u'd b ok gettin a shoot when u get there, but I'm not 100% as I didn't meet him myself

No can do about the ticket as i am back in manchester now, but word of warning about the trains. There was an accident down between Milton Keynes and London Euston so alot of the trains were awful today. Took me 4 hours to get back to manchester from Coventry due to having to switch. Alot of trains were cancelled and delayed, so be sure to have a back up in case.

In regards to the Bruce photoshoots, i was at todays, first in line actually (how jammy is that) and his queue was big, especially when you compare it to the 7 people there for a pic with Mads.

I did hear that Bruce sold out his photoshoot from someone who knows members of the crew so you might want to go pick up a ticket as soon as you get there