The "Post your Pics Thread"!

Lizzy

Ahh I didn't know at that point when you said that that he'd cancelled, I only found out today when I was having a surf at lunchtime, I was gutted and nearly spilled me cranberry juice on the computer haha. I won't type it out properly cos I don't want them damn search engines picking it up but it's matt at chyna dot eclipse dot co dot uk for my e-mail address on there :P

Nice photos, I especially like the Warwick Davis one. Caroline Munro looks very glam, I haven't been to her at an event yet, what was she like?

Caroline Munro is a fantastic lady. She has so much time for her fans. I was chatting to her for a good 10-15 minutes. She's well worth meeting. :YAHOO:

I also noticed, in your signature, you've put you'd really like to meet Julie Walters. Well, I have. Check out my website page on her.

http://www.ciaranbrown.com/walters.html

Ciaran, excellent web site, you've got some great photos and met a really diverse selection of people! My list only stands at 38 at the moment so it's not worth posting the link to... but if you should ever meet Kylie... pleeeeease don't tell me! heheh.

Are you going to Collectormania Manchester?

Nice photos, I especially like the Warwick Davis one. Caroline Munro looks very glam, I haven't been to her at an event yet, what was she like?

Caroline Munro is a fantastic lady. She has so much time for her fans. I was chatting to her for a good 10-15 minutes. She's well worth meeting. :D

I also noticed, in your signature, you've put you'd really like to meet Julie Walters. Well, I have. Check out my website page on her.

http://www.ciaranbrown.com/walters.html

Ciaran, excellent web site, you've got some great photos and met a really diverse selection of people! My list only stands at 38 at the moment so it's not worth posting the link to... but if you should ever meet Kylie... pleeeeease don't tell me! heheh.

Are you going to Collectormania Manchester?

Thank-you. I doubt if I'll be going to Collectormania Manchester. It's one of the most difficult for me to get to, along with Collectormania Glasgow.

Received my photos today - thanks to all involved in getting them posted so quickly.

I'm over the moon with them; here they are ! :P

Bruce1.jpg

and...

Bruce2.jpg

I thought it was so cool that he wanted to have a bit of fun while doing the photos - makes it all the more memorable !

Cheers again for laying on such a good show !

Here are mine. Don't have a scanner, so i just put the ones we had in costume...

(I'm the rat woman)

datael3.jpg

Brent was charming...

georgelx9.jpg

George was lovely...

marinakb4.jpg

Marina was sweeet...

cm3ke4.jpg

We won 1rst prize on sunday's cosplay contest!

cmei1.jpg

A pose for posterity :)

ooooh, I suddenly realised... I made the thread and haven't posted myself!

I look naff in my pics cos it was sooooooo windy when I got out the car, my hair went everywhere, and broke the cute lil hairclip I was wearing :( Seriously, I got out to get the money to pay the car park dude, and I had to force the door open, and I couldn't find my bag in the boot cos of my hair!! And the parking attendant wouldn't help when I was screaming... grr :D Aaaanyway, thats my excuse for looking poop, and I'm sticking to it hehe!

(Oh and I was saving my pretty pretty top for seeing Robert Beltran, but thats not gona happen, so I'll have it at Eclipse instead!)

n510465684_645084_4999.jpg

^^

Leonard signing the pic that I made for him, Eclipse guests and MK guests (I'm a pessimist so I stuck Tawny and Stephen on one side, so they can just be cut off if one cancels!!!)

n510465684_645085_5488.jpg

^^

Me with Leonard... I look in pain :lol: I don't DOOO kneeling!! lol

n510465684_645087_6418.jpg

^^

James (Krypto) with Dean Andrews

n510465684_645089_7315.jpg

^^

Me with Dean Andrews... yea, windy hair

n510465684_645090_7809.jpg

^^

Brent singing my lovely print

n510465684_645091_8222.jpg

^^ Me with Brent, 4th time lol

Edited by Lizzy

ooooh, I suddenly realised... I made the thread and haven't posted myself!

I look naff in my pics cos it was sooooooo windy when I got out the car, my hair went everywhere, and broke the cute lil hairclip I was wearing :( Seriously, I got out to get the money to pay the car park dude, and I had to force the door open, and I couldn't find my bag in the boot cos of my hair!! And the parking attendant wouldn't help when I was screaming... grr :D Aaaanyway, thats my excuse for looking poop, and I'm sticking to it hehe!

(Oh and I was saving my pretty pretty top for seeing Robert Beltran, but thats not gona happen, so I'll have it at Eclipse instead!)

n510465684_645084_4999.jpg

^^

Leonard signing the pic that I made for him, Eclipse guests and MK guests (I'm a pessimist so I stuck Tawny and Stephen on one side, so they can just be cut off if one cancels!!!)

n510465684_645085_5488.jpg

^^

Me with Leonard... I look in pain :lol: I don't DOOO kneeling!! lol

n510465684_645087_6418.jpg

^^

James (Krypto) with Dean Andrews

n510465684_645089_7315.jpg

^^

Me with Dean Andrews... yea, windy hair

n510465684_645090_7809.jpg

^^

Brent singing my lovely print

n510465684_645091_8222.jpg

^^ Me with Brent, 4th time lol

WHERES the star trekprint from

Ah, edit ur post please, I don't want hundreds of pics of me quoted :lol: bad enough me posting it once!! lol...

I got it from a guy who goes to all the SM shows... i love it, never seen anything like how i've had it done. Try not to copy me :D lol

I think it's the cosplay thing, but I find the pic with the child on wearing a frilly 19th century looking top and jacket, with the white face mask and black curly hair a little bit scary! What character is it meant to be?

The little boy was cosplaying as a clockwork droid from Dr. Who.

I only had pics with Mads and Tom Palmer, the Tom pics are on a friends camera so I've only got the Mads ones I'm afraid. Please bear in mind he was making me laugh every two seconds hence the look on my face ha ha ha.

l_93ac1c61e5b9f5650f742c341c190ca0.jpg

l_4682669e39cc37042b1bdb1999fec0c6.jpg

l_034b47ce4b71ac9b5249c9f5529875fd.jpg

oh my what lovely pictures of you and the Madster.. no-one would ever guess you could'nt stand each otherLOL :borg:

I only had pics with Mads and Tom Palmer, the Tom pics are on a friends camera so I've only got the Mads ones I'm afraid. Please bear in mind he was making me laugh every two seconds hence the look on my face ha ha ha.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x80/Bob...c341c190ca0.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x80/Bob...b1999fec0c6.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x80/Bob...9f5529875fd.jpg

oh my what lovely pictures of you and the Madster.. no-one would ever guess you could'nt stand each otherLOL :pyth:

Ha ha ha. Yes look at the hatred in our eyes. He's pure evil that man :clap::headscratch: