Wolverine: Origins

ptenbob

I really thought we were going to learn the secret of the experiments, about how wolverine ended up walking the wilderness.

Instead, well, I won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't read it, but don't expect this.

Yeh, good point, So did I.

have you been reading Grant morrison's 'New X-Men' ? I think we're going to find out a lot of stuff in that very shortly, Morrison's treatment of the X-Men has brought me into reading it, something I never did in the past as I've always been more of a DC gal.

:blush: Why thank ye.:P

There's stuff I'd prefer to put up, but can't due to contractual issues, bit frustrating really. Nice of you to drop by. :D

New X-Men is out in trade paperback now, the start of the run at least, it's been a real shot in the arm I think, and the initial arc dealing with Genosha and Charlies dark secrets is sublime. Morrison gave the X-Men cojones, I recommend it even if you don't read other X titles, which I don't. icon1.gif

I am doing something on the quiet at the moment, which (fingers crossed) should see a publisher sometime in the future, probably over a year from now. That's the stuff I can't put up or share as my main job precludes me working on my own stuff. :rolleyes::angel: It's a shame I have to keep it under wraps as it's a big improvement on the previous work, but a necessary evil. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want a nobody like me at the con though. :unsure:

Cool, I'd love to know more about it, though I'd understand if you really don't want to say, either way, msn me on ptenbob@hotmail.com, or yahoo on ptenbob@yahoo.co.uk

Just for the record, I'd like to give the statement that everyone gives upon finding out that someone they know is embarking on this sort of adventure:

"Can I be in it?"

lol

Cool, I'd love to know more about it, though I'd understand if you really don't want to say, either way, msn me on ptenbob@hotmail.com, or yahoo on ptenbob@yahoo.co.uk

Just for the record, I'd like to give the statement that everyone gives upon finding out that someone they know is embarking on this sort of adventure:

"Can I be in it?"

lol

Lol. I'm not writing it, but the person who is, is a huge horror afficiando, so I'm pretty sure he'll squeeze more than a few references in there that'll make you smile. :)

what exactly did you hear about old wolverine? i know a bit about him since my cousin dicided to re tell his entire story to me while walking for about 5 miles

It's very much a childhood to adulthood story, covering his years growing up. I'm fuzzy on the details to be honest as I haven't read it since it first came out, I'll have to drag it out and have another look.