Free Car Parking at Ricoh for crew!

Superted

I spoke to a lady at the Richo stadium who wnet away and checked and said that as a crew member if we saw someone from SM on the day(s) of the event we would be able to get a pass allowing us to have free parking at the stadium.

Can anyone confirm this at HQ as I am seeing on here that there is a charge of £3 being mentioned.

thanks in advance it would be good to know so i can :-

1/ take change if i have to

2/be able to offer other crew members a ride to and from the event..

thanks again :WINCE:

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Just had confirmation on this.

Yes we do have car parking passes and the crew can have them. They are limited though so please still car share where you can.

Also remember if you want one, you must leave time to come in, get one, get back to your car and then back for the briefing at 7:30am. I do not want to be waiting around on Saturday morning to do the briefing because people are off putting passes on their cars.

Saying that I will try and get some at the show on Friday and bring them to the crew hotel. So if you see me Friday evening or Saturday morning ask me for one. If I have any spare I'll give them out then.

Just had confirmation on this.

Yes we do have car parking passes and the crew can have them. They are limited though so please still car share where you can.

Also remember if you want one, you must leave time to come in, get one, get back to your car and then back for the briefing at 7:30am. I do not want to be waiting around on Saturday morning to do the briefing because people are off putting passes on their cars.

Saying that I will try and get some at the show on Friday and bring them to the crew hotel. So if you see me Friday evening or Saturday morning ask me for one. If I have any spare I'll give them out then.

Nice One Thnks Too Tall Shall see you Sat Morning Nice and early!!

Soo that opens up the offers anyone needing a lift Sat Night to Hotel and back in the AM I have some spaces in my car.

Let me know on Sat if you need a lift if i have a space youre welcome to it..

:YAHOO: