Guest Cancellation - Morena Baccarin

showmasters

• Moderators

There's plenty of reasons why it may not happen, whether it's SMs choice or Bruces etc.

But you'd get a lot of people complaining if they missed out on getting Bruce's autograph because they scheduled even more for him to participate outside of the signing area.

• Moderators

And if he did the same on Saturday, that's even less time ..

I can understand why some people may well want that, but Saturdays do tend to be busier than Sundays at events, and so there'll likely be more people to get through the queue.

So sad, but these things happen. Will defo meet GT again now!

Please try to get her back - also need Adam Baldwin and Sean Maher to complete my main cast Serenity promo (hint, hint) - for any show in the future.

TVM

Morena does cons more than signing shows because the actual signing part is her least favourite part of the events, she makes no secret of that fact.

Does this mean 'Cancelled due to work commitments' is code for 'can't be arsed with doin a signing gig'.....I wonder :blink:

Shame though, I want the full set of scribbles on my Serenity poster!

I'm absolutely gutted. Morena was the reason that I was going to this event as I have seen/met most of the other guests before. Very disappointed at this late stage!

Everyone is disappointed - but in the end Showmasters cannot beat filming schedules. With the end of the writers strike I think we're lucky not to have lost more actors.

'This late stage' was three days ago.

It should automatically be done shortly.

Any idea of when (I'm a little broke!) :o

Many thanks

Within the next 7-10 days I would imagine. I'm just waiting for SM to let me know when for sure but at the moment they're a little busy with the Coventry show ;)

I'm absolutely gutted. Morena was the reason that I was going to this event as I have seen/met most of the other guests before. Very disappointed at this late stage!

Everyone is disappointed - but in the end Showmasters cannot beat filming schedules. With the end of the writers strike I think we're lucky not to have lost more actors.

'This late stage' was three days ago.

Yes I did see a couple of days ago but my internet was playing up so I couldn't comment earlier - a few days notice isn't much when hotel and transport have been booked for weeks. I am just commenting that personally I am disappointed.

I have actioned the refunds for the cancelled Morena Baccarin photoshoot today. Please allow up to 7 working days for this to go through in case of queries of non-receipt. The refund has gone back onto the card used at the time of ordering.