Guest Cancellation - Morena Baccarin

showmasters

Saves me a bit of money, but DAMN! She is a pretty rare guest over here, have to try and get to whatever event you get her to attend now.

I've met her three times in UK in about two years. She's not that rare!

Well , how wonderful for you :dance:

You must have met her at Cons - she hasn't done any signing shows , where she is VERY rare . :dance:

Pardon my french but s**t!

That means im down to seeing two people now at this event.

I know you shouldnt go for one guest etc, but was going to miss this one out, then Morena was announced so it was my chance to finally get her on my cast print, which ive never been able to get done before due to a certain organiser being an utter t**t when it comes to getting things signed..

I've met her three times in UK in about two years. She's not that rare!

And im guessing they'll be the same 3 cons ive met her at right? :dance:

Some people do have a fair point when they say shes rare at signing events, where we're not limited to what we can have signed. First time I met her, wanted my cast print signed, and the staff were very rude in saying no, I was livid! One of the reasons I wont do those events anymore. And it was actual STAFF, not stewards..

Hell, one last year, I bought an item from a dealer, at THAT EVENT, for Jewel to start off, who said the canvas print WAS licensed and official and would be allowed etc, then when I was INSIDE the auto room, one of the staff running the room, funnily the one I had problems with before, tried to remove not only it from the room fair enough, but me too saying I had to take it out of the auto room, but I wouldnt be allowed back in as I was already marked off on the sheet!! Yet none of the stewards had a problem and had let me in in the first place. I kicked up hell of a fuss for that one and demanded to see the organiser who conviniently was busy or have my ticket refunded. In the end I was allowed to stay in the room as long as the print was given to someone else who put it outside the door and left it unguarded!

Thankfully I got Jewel to sign my firefly cast print at collectormania last year or id never likely have got her! Hopefully SM will def be able to get Morena back again for one of their shows.