Hey, SM, need help for C5?

wyrdsister

Yeah put my name down for it too. I am hopefully going to be doing an open university course and as a result, i don't think I will be able to afford to actually see guests etc, but I don't wanna miss out on the atmosphere and seeing everyone.

Yeah put my name down for it too. I am hopefully going to be doing an open university course and as a result, i don't think I will be able to afford to actually see guests etc, but I don't wanna miss out on the atmosphere and seeing everyone.

good on you ( about the OU and all) I'll probably be in the same situation: not a lot of dosh to go round, as always, but I'd like to get involved, at least on one day of the show, as I'm sure lots of peeps are already booked in for the next show. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah put my name down for it too.  I am hopefully going to be doing an open university course and as a result, i don't think I will be able to afford to actually see guests etc, but I don't wanna miss out on the atmosphere and seeing everyone.

good on you ( about the OU and all) I'll probably be in the same situation: not a lot of dosh to go round, as always, but I'd like to get involved, at least on one day of the show, as I'm sure lots of peeps are already booked in for the next show. :lol:

same situation here too. i would really love to help out. plus i'd be 17.

p.s. good luck with your course.