Music

rogue_entity

I wouldn't say I like one particular type, favorites at the moment include: Amy Winehouse, The Beatles, Blondie, David Bowie, Duffy, Kylie, Madness, Madonna, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Mika, Pink Floyd, Prince, Scissor Sisters, Shakira and Take That!

I've not seen as many people in concert as some of you guys but to date: Blondie, Kylie (x4 and again this July), Madonna, No Doubt (x2), Gwen Stefani, Take That (x8, plus Robbie/Mark/Gary in solo concerts, I was and still am a bit of a TT obsessive!), Paul McCartney (x3 and again in the Liverpool 08 concert in June), Black Eyed Peas, Justin Timberlake, Green Day, Pulp, Norah Jones, Alanis Morissette, Basement Jaxx, Blur and am seeing Portishead and James Marsters next month! I did have tickets to see Ms. Winehouse last year, but that didn't quite work out!

I listen to a wide range of things from Game Soundtracks to Metal and all those in-between. But it also depends what mood I'm in too. As for gigs I've only been to one, that was to see Serj Tankian in November last year. Would of liked to see SOAD but theres a really slim chance of that now :D

I saw Kate Nash in concert a week or so ago, it was full of teenage girls.

Going to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds in May.

I really want to go and see Nick Cave in Birmingham in May but the tickets are pretty expensive and it’s a good 2 hours drive from where I live so I'll never be able to convince any of my friends to go. I really should be revising for the Uni exams I have that week anyway. I guess that’s another opportunity missed for the next couple of years.

What did you think of Dig, Lazarus, Dig?

dont really go for artists just the tune, but if had be would be avril lavign. altho my fav tunes at moment are

apoligize

chaseing pavements

heartbroken

stop and stare

Now you're gone

and offcourse ROCKSTAR- nickleback

I listen to a wide range of things from Game Soundtracks to Metal and all those in-between. But it also depends what mood I'm in too. As for gigs I've only been to one, that was to see Serj Tankian in November last year. Would of liked to see SOAD but theres a really slim chance of that now :P

Your not missing much with System (sadly) I saw 'em at 2005 Download Festival and I was very dissapointed with their performance, true they're a band who play their music first (and stage prescence second) but there was no life to their performance whatsoever. You could tell there was some trouble within the ranks.