I will be making 2 Gold Passes available

Deap

Hi Everyone, I had recently posted that I cannot make it to eclipse I have contacted Massive Events who have allowed me (in these circumstances) to exchange my tickets with someone else.

I need to clear up the details at this point but my understanding is that someone pay me for my already purchased tickets and then we contact showmasters who can transfer the names and details of the tickets over to you.

I also have a "premium room" booked at the hotel which if possible I can give away too I haven't contacted the hotel yet but I will update details here as soon as I get them, I may not be able to give the room specifically to a certain person I may only be able to cancel it and let it go to whomever calls 1st.

I am not touting the tickets I only want what I paid for them. I figure the fairest way to do this is to let you all know that as of 7.00pm This coming Sunday I will make a new post, offering the tickets to the 1st person who replies to that topic.

I will give my personal details to this person so we can talk and arrange as immediate payment as possible. failure to arrange some kind of payment within 48 hours will result in the tickets being offered to the next person who replies. I will need the 1st person to reply to be able to contact me that evening via phone so we can talk about the arrangements.

I will update soon with the Hotel Booking Details but as of now this is just a heads up that I at 7pm on Sunday 17th Febuary 2008 there will be 2 Gold passes available via me.

They are being exchanged from me to you, you are not getting anything less that any other gold pass holder.

For any private questions before Sunday please PM me, I will not take bribes or extra payment so please don't ask.

PM aint allowed. Can the tickets be split up?

Ok if there are any questions email me at

regraham@ntlworld.com

Any reason PM isn't allowed?

I would rather not split the Tickets but If nobody want the pair I can split them. Its just too much hassle for myself and showmasters who have probably already jumped through hoops to allow this So I cant be cheeky and ask any more of them at this point.

It would also confuse things with the Hotel booking Assuming I can give that away too

Deap - you were advised yesterday by me that you had to email us at info@collectormania.com regarding this matter. So far, I have not received an email from you.

You have also been told by Davey over the telephone today that you also needed to email me to discuss this further.

You are unable to sell this privately as we do currently have a waiting list for Gold Tickets.

I am now closing this thread.

Please do not transfer these tickets yourself as they will become invalid. You must contact me to get this arranged.