CRISTINE ROSE

Davey

• Showmasters Admin

You both need to send an email to Jola at info@collectormania.com and let her know you want a refund instead of Cristine tickets.

Make sure you include any order information you have (confirmation number etc) and your full name and address so she can find your order.

Edited by Too Tall

What about if i want to swap it for a photo op with someone else??:yoda:

No can do.... the tickets are just swapped for the replacement guest so in this case it's Hayden/Cristine.

If you don't want it swapped for Cristine, then email me and I'll refund you. You will then have to order the normal way for your other guest.

If everyone requests swaps for different guests I'll never know where I am with my paperwork. Have you seen the huge mountain I have to deal with? Not only am I dealing with the ticket sales/registrations/photo shoots for Eclipse but for every single other convention & show that Showmasters & Massive events are putting on this year!

Therefore, it's just alot easier for me to keep track this way. :D

• Showmasters Admin

What about if i want to swap it for a photo op with someone else??:yoda:

You can ask Jola. But it maybe that you'll have to have a refund and re-book the other ticket. I don't know you'll have to ask Jola on the e-mail address above.

I'm happy I decided to buy photoshoots for all guests, now I don't have to bother cancelling or anything. Am it bit terrified at the knowledge that I will be standing next to Angela Petrelli a.k.a Cristine Rose. She has a very strong precence. I think I'm more nervous about her shoot than the ones with the good looking guys. :D

Edited by bonniesrg