Guest cancellation - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

I can't believe Hayden cancelled. I was so looking forward to seeing her :WINCE:

As for a replacement, Ali Larter woud be my first choice, but if that wasn't possible I would like to see Clea Duvall. I liked her in Heroes and various other shows.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I'm sorry but i HAVE to point to something:I am french , i don't speak fluent english, though i do my best. I just wanted to say that sometimes you guys are almost impossible to understand!

I know Showmasters just took a huge blow too with Hayden cancelling, but please, did you foreign people ( and i know there are quite a few here) understand all the marshmallow english Jason just wrote?

No full stop ,no commas, no syntax, i mean please!...Some sentences are just written like if it was a child writing them! I really apologize, i know i will get backfire, but it is NOT serious at all!

It's chocking me! Ok, i'm a teacher so i guess i'm only doing my job here ...(Though i teach 9 year old french children) Plus i'm a foreigner, so i have to focus to really understand the new roller-coaster series called 'Eclipse' , with it's up and down...But 'as the loosing Hayden'?

'It helps KNOW ONE? '

' working on one more guestS' So what must we understand? Several? Or one? With an S at guest?

'relationship with the guests and THERE people? What does THAT mean???

'to get a guest and have THEM drop out'...

And we will MEAT 6 guests!...I'm already hungry!... ;)

And the end is the greatest:

Thanks for the reading and we hope you understand..' :D

THAT is the point: Try to be understandable first :WINCE:

I know i'll have the classic' he's nervous, he didn't take time to reread (HUGE mistake!), he's tired etc.'

But these are quite important news for some of us. So they need to be 'handled with care' and with reread, thanks! :P

Ok shoot... :D

Edited by leana

Ok. I'm sorry but i HAVE to point to something:I am french , i don't speak fluent english, though i do my best. I just wanted to say that sometimes you guys are almost impossible to understand!

I know Showmasters just took a huge blow too with Hayden cancelling, but please, did you foreign people ( and i know there are quite a few here) understand all the marshmallow english Jason just wrote?

No full stop ,no commas, no syntax, i mean please!...Some sentences are just written like if it was a child writing them! I really apologize, i know i will get backfire, but it is NOT serious at all!

It's chocking me! Ok, i'm a teacher so i guess i'm only doing my job here ...(Though i teach 9 year old french children) Plus i'm a foreigner, so i have to focus to really understand the new roller-coaster series called 'Eclipse' , with it's up and down...But 'as the loosing Hayden'?

'It helps KNOW ONE? '

' working on one more guestS' So what must we understand? Several? Or one? With an S at guest?

'relationship with the guests and THERE people? What does THAT mean???

'to get a guest and have THEM drop out'...

And we will MEAT 6 guests!...I'm already hungry!... ;)

And the end is the greatest:

Thanks for the reading and we hope you understand..' :D

THAT is the point: Try to be understandable first :WINCE:

I know i'll have the classic' he's nervous, he didn't take time to reread (HUGE mistake!), he's tired etc.'

But these are quite important news for some of us. So they need to be 'handled with care' and with reread, thanks! :P

Ok shoot... :D

Well your very desperate for attention arnt you. Please dont post any of the crap again. Your not perfect and i had a hard time understanding YOU. God get a life.

so i have to focus to really understand the new roller-coaster series called 'Eclipse' , with it's up and down.

Um what? Do you even watch HEROES?

mkay ! before the third world war kicks off back to the thread ! ( keep's the peace as best she can )

a little gutted i had a feling that something wasn't right this morning and now i wish i was wrong.

i have to admit it is a bit cursed, three main guest cancellations and a minor, but so far the replacments have all turned out to be good. it's just a shame that it's another of the big main charecters that has had to pull out.

x pez

so try to look at the event as just that an event and not just for one guests or another

I would...If it was in Milan.

But as Zarina said, there are many of us who can't afford to come another time. Either because it's too expensive or because they life too far. Or both.

So try to understand that even if we're so gutted we say it's all your fault and though we always knew this could happen, it's understandable that we are that disappointed :uhoh:

Edited by Akira14

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Leana

As a teacher you should be well aware of not damaging your students confidence when they are trying to learn something new or do something that they are not good at, and in fact it should be encouraged, not made fun of

Leana, I am dyslexic,

I left school when I was 9 years old and learnt everything I now know from the school of life. I am 37 and when I was in school they did not recognise dyslexia as a disability so I had a very hard time when I was a child. But I have survived that, so whatever you may say it will not hurt me. But if you are a teacher I do hope you don't have this attitude with your students as it's up to you to help them, so for their sake look out for people like me as some of us are not as strong as individuals to deal with this sort of attack.

So I am sorry you have a problem with my grammar. I on the other hand will still come on here with my bad spelling and do what I do my best.

sincerely

Jason :(

and the "he's nervous" thats funny the last time i was nervous was with a man with a machine gun in his hand who i had to work out a deal with in the middle east when i was 19 the memories :blink:

Aw no I don't want to tell my sister :o LOL Personally I don't mind too much as we still have David :( but if we could get Kristen Bell instead I would love you forever or Clea Duvall or Milo (get him to wear high heels and a skirt he's pretty enough to pull it off :P )

Seriously though if you are considering guys Masi or Milo = :blink:

hi all

really gutted two to ghear the news

ALI has to be a good replacement for

me as she is the only female star from season

1 that i really want to meet

i have met NORA allready and she is a lovely person

but i would like to meet a new person that hasnt

done a con yet so ALI fr me

:uhoh:

Just out of interest,

why do you type