yay!! im first to post!

well, not everyone .. i dont particularly want masses of LOTR actors AGAIN .. wud prefer a bit evened out this time :rolleyes:

And as I say all depends who is available to do the event at the time, they aren't going to say no to another 7 actors from the film if they are only available for C5 and not the Con!

I think the LOTR actors are maybe more likely to turn up at C6, because of the release of the ROTK EE DVD. Perhaps. Don't quote me on that though - I'm not a rep!

But in my honest/humble/insignificant opinion, the more LOTR actors the better! We might end up having 7, but they might not attract the same crowd. For example:

1. Ian McKellen

2. Ian Holm

3. Christopher Lee

4. Bernard Hill

5. John Noble

6. Marton Csokas

7. David Wenham

I mean no offence to these excellent actors, but they really aren't going to draw the same screaming hoardes as Elijah Wood et al.

But then, we could be exceedingly fortunate and end up with a line-up like this:

1. Elijah Wood

2. Dominic Monagahn

3. Sean Astin

4. Billy Boyd

5. Orlando Bloom

6. Viggo Mortensen

7. Karl Urbans

That last scenario is, quite frankly, terrifying!

Anyway, what was my point? I can't remember! This post is really just a good excuse for me to go to IMDB and stare at the cast list. Hehehe.

~fadagaski~

wowwwwwwwwww!!! New sectionnnnn mannnnnn....doody (<-- word officially copyright to me). I hope they do show them cause I want to see them this time, I didn't last time cause I was skint, but now I have 191 days to save up.

Hey, no fair! You can't copyright that word. I've been using it for years already! :angry:

~fadagaski~