CSI season 8!

surfy_sah

hey guys! in an attempt to get activity back in this section, is anyone else watching s8 on c5??? all CSI fans can't be downloaders, can they? :D:smile: :smile:

reallllllly looking forward to the ep tonight as it's a cross over with Without a Trace, how fun!!!! :smile:

surfy sah xx

awesome ep wahooo Jack Malone meets Grissom and team! the only way it could be as cool as that again is if.... CSI met BONES or NCIS *dreams* :smile:

erm yessss B)

so Grissom "proposes" yey! :angel: yet no mention of it since :D and not much of Sara and Warrick in recent eps :thumbup:

here's hoping we get some more character development next week :headscratch:

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely ADORE CSI!!! And this season so far is no disappointment, although I think I'm getting to good at the forensics thing - I always see the evidence before they do! :dance:

Hodges has got to be the cutest annally-retentive ego-maniac in the world!! :dance::YAHOO:

Oh btw if anyone is into role playing, we have one we've just started over on LJ, still some characters needed. See the bottom link in my siggy :(

Edited by Bogwoppit

That crossover with Without a Trace was darn brilliant!

Though not enough of that crazy-bug-loving Grissom in the Without a Trace episode IMO!

Sufy-Sah: Can I just say a BIG thank you for keeping up the good work with CSI on this forum..i'm with you all the way! :WINCE:

Edited by frankslittlemachine

• 3 weeks later...

the WaT ep was awesome!!!! :blink: as was the lab rat one a few weeks back, which was the last one I saw! amazing stuff! and so great to see Bobby!! :thumbup:

@ Frank awww thanks so much! I do try! CSI is a big passion of mine and got me really into forensics! had to neglect the forum the past few weeks sorry as crewed Cov and GMEX but finally catching up! got the last 3 eps of CSI to watch which can finally do this weekend as not working wahooo! :borg:

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With c5 now just days behind the US there's not much point downloading (unless you go for the HD versions).

I have to say this season whilst good, suffers in comparison to last season due to the strictly episodic rather than serial nature. Whilst I can understand the producers reluctance to focus heavily on a serial storyline again due to appealing to casual viewers or for rerun purposes, but having one or two series long story arcs would really help give the show some direction and leave us guessing about where its going.

Perhaps for s9 eh ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...