ptenbob

It has taken a while to get running, I read an interview with Neil Gaiman about it, he was given a run of 6 issues, that was extended to 8 and it now looks as though it might take 12, should be plenty of time to hot up.

All comments above in my name are attributable to my partner, Soracia. Who will be forced to register very shortly. :spidy:

I'm not too sure about 1602 yet either, though I missed number one I got the distinct feeling that Gaiman was saying "did you see what I did there?" at times. Xaviers musings of the Danger Room were a nod, but felt a tad forced I thought, and I can't shake the feeling that Beast's sideburns are compensating for the ditching of Wolverine. ;-)

That said, has Gaiman ever let us down? :D

I'm not too sure about 1602 yet either, though I missed number one I got the distinct feeling that Gaiman was saying "did you see what I did there?" at times. Xaviers musings of the Danger Room were a nod, but felt a tad forced I thought, and I can't shake the feeling that Beast's sideburns are compensating for the ditching of Wolverine. ;-)

Hmmmm, there is a slight aspect of that about it, more of a "Do you see how I've cleverly changed his backstory to fit in with the times" thing, but I'm still enjoying it immensley

• 2 years later...