Wow, big in here!!!

I love Lord Of The Rings - everything about it, the books, the films, the characters, actors, crew, the set, the whole thing! My favourite characters in order are: Pippin, Merry, Frodo, Sam, Eomer, Aragorn, Gollum, Legolas, Gimli, Elrond, Boromir, Faramir, Gimli and Gandalf.

I have see Fellowship Of The Ring so many times I've lost count and I've seen Two Towers - 3 times. I've met two actors out of the trilogy - Andy ( gollum) & Billy (Pippin), and by January 2004 I will've met the whole cast of every film consisting the Trilogy.

I have fond memories of going to see the Fellowship because I love that film so much- equally I'm sure as much as The Two Towers & when Return Of The King comes out.

I also attend two forums dedicated to the books and everything surrounding it, one of which Iam a Thein to the Shire, which consists that I choose and make people of my choice - Hobbits. Iam also a moderator on that site and on the other, Iam a legendary member and Iam a hobbit and have been for a year and a bit now.

I have the Two Towers Visual Companion, Two Towers Playstation 2 Game, Two Towers book and a ton of posters to boot.

Sorry to write alot, but I love Lord Of The Rings tons and all the actors who play my fave characters too, especially Billy, Elijah, Dom and Sean. Some of my dream has been made true already when I got to meet Billy. It was so sureal and when me and my friend got our photo taken with him, he squeezed my shoulder... :pyth:;)

...That made my life- thanks Showmasters! See you all at C4! I'm there already mentally, please envite Billy, Dom and Andy please! Thanks! :huh:

• 3 weeks later...