Using the FAQ

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

In order to cut down on the same questions being asked on the forums over and over, and also to provide an easily accessible source of info for newcomers, we are starting an FAQ section. We will create several broad categories and within each category will be threads on specific issues that seem to be continually raised. Obviously we will continue to add to the FAQ as different issues are identified. Each category will have a section in which to ask questions and we will post definitive answers to the most commonly asked ones. Hopefully we will end up with a definitive guide to all things relating to Collectormania and London Film and Comic Con.

Kenny

This seems as good a place as any to put this at the moment.

My partner is trying to register, but no matter what manner of name he enters as a username it keeps coming up as 'username already taken'. Is there a bug in the system? He'd like to post on the LFCC comic chatter board, but can't get the registration to work for love nor money. I've tried as well, and it's definitely doing it. :P

• 2 weeks later...
How about a costume section? Seems a lot of peeps on this forum talk about costumes and accessories. Info on costume, prizes, pics, SM comps and any other associated themes could have its own category. :lol:

Yeah we want a costume topic because even though I didn't have time to make a costume I still made one and I had fun just wished I was there for the actual competition. Plus some people want help with costumes, and I don't mind giving anyone any help. I'm generally always free to help plus a section of its own would be better an more organised

• 2 weeks later...
How about a costume section? Seems a lot of peeps on this forum talk about costumes and accessories. Info on costume, prizes, pics, SM comps and any other associated themes could have its own category.  :blush:

Yeah we want a costume topic because even though I didn't have time to make a costume I still made one and I had fun just wished I was there for the actual competition. Plus some people want help with costumes, and I don't mind giving anyone any help. I'm generally always free to help plus a section of its own would be better an more organised

:D yeah, come on SM...a simple yea or nay will do

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i followed u david and now I have a sudden urge to yell shut up but i can't because I'm being nice so i think I will glare instead :unsure:

i don't even need to say shut up, I just wanted to be mean!! I need counselling methinks!! haha

Sorry, I had to drag this thread back up cos I think this post is really funny!!

*joins in with glaring at David for no reason* :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...