LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Malcolm McDowell

showmasters

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to meet him at Gmex, he was talkative and friendly. I won't be attending LFCC, but this is great news for those attending who couldn't make it to manchester. Well done showmasters, i am really enjoying the quick return of some guests at a different event so that more people get the chance to meet them.

Its nice to see a real celebrity returning.Hmm is he worth meeting again.....Or more to the point is it worth my time venturing into England again.Its a shame megatrain is down and only megabus is active.Suppose theres other places to get cheap trains.Maybe ones that go during the night this time so i could arrive early enough to get there,meet who i wanna meet and leave again.

I would gladly get Malcolm anything he wanted,and its only polite to ask.And i mean in the terms of food and drink available at the venue obviously.Not personal items.The man charges 100k a week when shooting movies.Hes got plenty of money.No no.I had a pretty good idea how things were run when i went to Manchester.Ive seen the company operate.I wont be expecting much in terms of any freebies.

Also i will be asking a question about Tom Savini in terms of his autographs.Its just i know Tom prides himself in the fact that hes never charged a fan for an autograph.And any event he does in the states he turns up for free and signs for free.Id just like to see if thats what the case will be this time........before i go and email him asking what hes doing.Actually i might just email him anyway.Id love to know how much guests get paid etc from turning up to signing autographs.Dont worry ill let all of you and the fans on imdb all know the outcomes of my research.

Edited by GraemeMc

One more for my heroes collection ;)

Is that it? Just another Heroes scribble? Do you even know who he is? Come on guys.

I've not really seen any other movie he has been in ...

or have I let me check this out ...

Nope i've only even seen him in A Clockwork Orange and Heroes

:D

Edited by Saxby

Bring Quentin Tarantino back to the UK too!! I loved him.And dont worry Saxby ill make a thread about all of Malcolms wonderful movies.Some good recomendations.

are you saying Quentin Tarantino was at a LFCC?

if he was that is insane.

I went to Manchester to meet him last year, drove all the way from Egham Surrey and why? To get another Heroes scribble on my box set. No shame

I hated Chocolate Orange

not a Star Trek fan

Halloween isnt my bag

and ive not seen or had a desire to see any of the other movies he's been in

apart from Tank Girl which ill get signed in Earls court