Latest Guest Announcement - Santiago Cabrera

showmasters

I also wondered if Santiago is the last guest, not because I want another one (of course I would like another, the more the better) but just because they didn´t say on the announcement that he is the last.

But well, it really doesn´t matter, if there are more they will say it and if they say nothing it will mean he is the last one :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG!!!:D:D

He's HOT :wub:

Thats so good!

Cant wait til eclipse now :P:dance::dance:

(the only bad thing is i think i deafened my boyfriend and my flat mate oops!)

I think the REAL question is...

Beard or no beard? :o

no beard, maybe a bit of stubble

Hehe. But what to do with the face. Oops, I'm meant to quit being harsh on myself... too late. =P

Well I wish I had more cleavage to show. ;)

I wouldn't say I have that much cleavage. But I'm happy with what I've got.

I'll be most fangirl over Santiago. Sendhil and David are cute, but I only have eyes for Zach and Santiago. =)

Zach, Sendhil and David are my top 3 Heroes guys. So I'm pretty happy. And Santiago's yummy. :chair:

Fine last guest....But please Santiago, NO BEARD so my friends can recognise you on the pictures! :P

Plus you look 20 years older with it: A shame to hide this nice face....

Oh Leana I like the beard, but yes he does look mighty fine without it. :wub:

Mister Isaaaaaaaaaaaac !

hiro-in-times-square12.JPG

LMAO

I only just heard about this an hour ago, and I'm still so thrilled and excited I think my heart is about to burst. Isaac was one of my top 3 fave characters on the show, and I honestly can't wait to meet Santiago @ Eclipse now. It was well worth the Gold Ticket, and the long flight from Australia, and everything else. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much SM! You've made my dreams come true (quite literally actually LOL)

So you all must excuse me while I continue bouncing and squealing and just being a total fangirl about this :chair: I shall continue to be shocked until I see him. Cause, really, I totally was not expecting this (and certainly not the announcement just yet) and I'm just soooooooo pleased. :wub:

Oh and Adeline (amusing your question since I just mentioned that not long ago to you on LJ :P LOL) without the beard, thank you. The only one who can pull that off is Adrian. ALTHOUGH a little stubble is always nice on Santiago ;)

Mister Isaaaaaaaaaaaac !

hiro-in-times-square12.JPG

LMAO

I only just heard about this an hour ago, and I'm still so thrilled and excited I think my heart is about to burst. Isaac was one of my top 3 fave characters on the show, and I honestly can't wait to meet Santiago @ Eclipse now. It was well worth the Gold Ticket, and the long flight from Australia, and everything else. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much SM! You've made my dreams come true (quite literally actually LOL)

So you all must excuse me while I continue bouncing and squealing and just being a total fangirl about this :chair: I shall continue to be shocked until I see him. Cause, really, I totally was not expecting this (and certainly not the announcement just yet) and I'm just soooooooo pleased. :D

Oh and Adeline (amusing your question since I just mentioned that not long ago to you on LJ :P LOL) without the beard, thank you. The only one who can pull that off is Adrian. ALTHOUGH a little stubble is always nice on Santiago :wub:

LOL! You're adorable.

Isaac was one of my least favourite chars on the show, actually, along with Nathan. I love Adrian in person so I'm confident we'll have fun with Santiago too!

:wub: to the guest

:chair: oh dear i now have two people that i adore coming to the con and i cant prounounce either name properly when im flustered i'm just going to have to smile and nod arnt i ?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

:smile:

:P