If you could pick one guests for collectormania....

tombennett91

Who would it be? Doesn't matter how unrealistic it is just say and why :crying:

One guests i would pick for collectormania would have to be James cameron.

Aliens is by far my fav film and Terminator rocks also.

He'd be my pick, i'd love to talk about what he thinks of the other alien/terminators films he didn't get involve with.

But more realistic would be Doug Bradley (or Danielle Harris)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister has a list of about ten people she most wants to meet but i reckon she would pick Barry Van Dyke or maybe William Petersen might just edge it.

There is a long list of people i would like to meet but one name just seems to stand out above all the others...Susan Ward. Having said that, if you take away the realistic element then Anne Hathaway would probably be my choice.

James Cameron

He'd be my pick, i'd love to talk about what he thinks of the other alien/terminators films he didn't get involve with.

Cameron was a fan of the original Alien (1979) and understood that Alien 3 (1992) was not necessarily anyone's fault that his characters were killed off - he acknowledges that he himself might have done things to the Ripley characeter that Ridley Scott didn't like but he said it was still an interesting film. It's rumoured he quite enjoyed AvP (2004) even though he hated the idea of a cross-over and told Fox he'd not write Alien 5 if they went and made it and he has also said Fox have screwed the franchise up now. He gave Arnold his blessing to make T3 (2003) but wasn't too impressed with the line, "she'll be back!". Fans who have met him have also said he's not that great to meet and is kinda moody.

I'd like to meet Paul Verhoeven, I like all his films including his Dutch ones.

Edited by nicky

If you could meet absolutely anyone, it would be John Barrowman??? :D:lol: For me it would be Steven Spielberg & Harrison Ford!

Going slightly out of the auspices of Collectormania, I'd give a lot to meet Robert Plant or Jimmy Page. And yes, I was at the O2 for the reunion - absolutely stunning concert!

Edited by MikeDonovan

Being a massive Buffy fan, Sarah Michelle Gellar would be excellent! There's not too many people I still want to meet now though, or at least not that desperately. Outside of Buffy, then I'd have to say someone like David Hasselhoff at he'd be a laugh, or Scott Backula (cuz of Quantum Leap, not Enterprize).