• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is gonna be pretty weird!!

But looking forward it! Already put in my requests for extras!! :D

LOL

Bet u got the biggest room too!!

hope they got a decent replacement whillst u chilling out at con!!

Was good to see u the other week and cant wait to catch up with u,sue and pam on fri....woo!!

It is gonna be pretty weird!!

But looking forward it! Already put in my requests for extras!! :D

LOL

Bet u got the biggest room too!!

hope they got a decent replacement whillst u chilling out at con!!

Was good to see u the other week and cant wait to catch up with u,sue and pam on fri....woo!!

Im irreplacable you know that!! LOL!!!

Yea be good to have a catch up!!

Hey (can't believe I've not filled this out yet)

Anyway...I'm Kip, and I will be travelling from Oxford and dragging along my work mentor who I discovered is into Lost and clearly needs to be indoctrinated into conventions.

So hi *waves* and I shall see you all tomorrow!

HI EVERYONE!!!

I'm Davey!

I'm really looking forward to the weekend and meeting you all! Make sure you come by and say hi at the parties. I will be DJing most of the weekend so come and see me. I will also be around during the day doing as little as I can get away with :P

My fave characters in Lost are Ben, Mikhail & Hurley oh and Vincent (No DavidB.... he is mine) I live in Milton Keynes, so I don't have far to travel!

I hope you all have a great weekend, I look forward to meeting you guys

See you tomorrow!

Davey :P

Hi,

My name is Jo and will be coming to the event with my son Chris who's 15.

Been to lots of Buffy/Angel event over the years but his is gonna be great as will be plenty of time to chat to guests. My son has never been to a con so he's looking forward to it.

Fave characters include Desmond, Sawyer, Sayeed, Hurley.

We are driving down from Wigan so see you all tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to meeting new people and learning peoples theories about Lost coz I get far too confused when i think about it too much!!

JO

Thanks for the welcome.

Obviously disappointed that HIC won't be there, but what the heck, i've got 4 days off work! Looking forward to seeing some of the costumes for the party nights - I'm not dressing up tho..not that brave!!

JO

I'm Steve, aged 32 from Scunthorpe.

Had a great time at Eclipse, and despite the obvious problems with this event, I'm really looking forward to it.

If you were at Eclipse you may have seen me around dressed as a Jedi Chef but I won't be dressing up this weekend as I've been too busy to sort out any outfits and I currently don't own a storage container for my lightsaber.

It doesn't look like there will be many other Jedi Chefs there either so I don't think there will be any recruiting this weekend, but I am bringing along the Chefs hats for the guests to be pictured in.

My favourite Lost characters are Kate and Sawyer.

If you see me around, please come up and say "Hi!", have your photo taken with me and be part of something special.

More details will be revealed over the weekend. :WINCE:

• Moderators

I'm not dressing up either :WINCE: But if anyone is dressed as Sawyer come say "Hi" :(

If they've read any of your fic, or your condom-related posts on here, they might fear for their lives around you :P

Either that or think they're in with a chance ;) haha

My favourite Lost characters are Kate and Sawyer.

Yey! :(

Either that or think they're in with a chance ;) haha

Hardly.

And leave my off topic posts alone :P

I'm watching Pilot pt 2 and I squeee every time the marshal is on screen :WINCE: "You sure you don't want some more juice?" bwahaha love that scene.

Edited by night_sky_dream

Sorry forget to say who i was....lol :blink:

Any was I'm Tara aka Taz.....those who know me should have figured that lol

Im glad im gonna know quite a few ppl there

Will be dressing up, but kinda (as usual) not in theme lol

Get an idea, and we do it!!

King Steve I can bring my blue saber if u want me to!!

Oooh well havent replied to this and I probs should do as I'll be on my own this weekend (awww bless me lol) so could do with meeting some new friends!

I'm Natalie, 24, and I'll be travelling from Poole and I have a gold pass woop!

My fave Lost characters are Charlie, Claire, Boone and Shannon. But then I like all the characters for diff reasons!

I was at Eclipse and tend to go to most SM cons so some of ya might recognise me!

xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

he he probably abit late, or early for ld2 depending hahaha

hi......i'm lindsay and my partner is tim, at the moment we live in harrow (nw london) but will be moving at end of this month (april) to bexhill-on-ea (east sussex).

lockdown was my first con and i loved it. tim has been to other con though, can't remember which.

i did go to collectomania 7 though and i think 8?!!!

i'm really addicted to lost and like all the characters but i have sawyer as the background on m myspace page so you can guess the rest...... :D

i have just turned 27 and tim is 24.

can't wait to get to know everyone better b4 ld2 as i didnt know anyone at ld.