Who are you?

rodrigo1991

Aww, me too Lauren: she's our girl right?! :D I'm so looking forward to seeing what (and ahem, who) she'll be doing in S4! ;)

It's lovely reading about you all - seems like there's a really cool range of people going! :)

She is! We both share names with her so she's on our team :P

Who! Muwhahaha. :drool::D

Agree Wyn she's definitely interesting ;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither can I :P Skate = :wub:

I am Laura / Rara

Almost 16 + live in Devon. (Oh yes.)

Lockdown = my 1st convention! :D

I am pretty short, and have long wavy very dark brown hair :) (Not unlike Kate)

I love Kate + Sawyer (together + apart :P), Desmond rocks, and Juliette is very cool.

I love music and singing, and Alanis Morissette is my fave singer ever :D

Fave shows = lost (obviously :)), Torchwood, Dr Who and Silent Witness ;)

I'm also half Scottish :P

xxx

Edited by Rara

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm steve,i am 33[i dont look it].I have been to collectormania in milton keynes before,this my first convention of this type.I will be on my own it would be great to meet some new people have few drinks and talk the one thing we all love LOST.

Hi I'm steve,i am 33[i dont look it].I have been to collectormania in milton keynes before,this my first convention of this type.I will be on my own it would be great to meet some new people have few drinks and talk the one thing we all love LOST.

Hey there.. we're born the same year. I don't feel so old now. :blink:

I used to love Jack but seriously started hating his character at the end of season 3. My husband despises him and wants to puke every time he sees his crying face.

So I guess I'm a former Jater? Now a Skater? Don't know the proper termonology???!! :huh:

B

Hey there.. we're born the same year. I don't feel so old now. :blink:

I used to love Jack but seriously started hating his character at the end of season 3. My husband despises him and wants to puke every time he sees his crying face.

So I guess I'm a former Jater? Now a Skater? Don't know the proper termonology???!! :huh:

B

Hi, I don't feel so old now either.I have never been fan of jack.I'm more kate,hurley and sawyer fan,I don't know the termonology either?.

I just realised I hadn't posted about myself in this topic :P

I'm Alan, 24 years young :huh: travelling down from Glasgow with my brother

Lost's one of my fave shows, along with Doctor Who(old and new)

Im not really a newbie to conventions, been to about 6 or so in the past, mainly who ones :blink:

Hope to see y'all there

Hi!!!! :D

Thought I'd say hello, even though I don't really hang around the Forum all that much.

I'm Rosie, another Yorkshire lass, and have had my 21st birthday a few times already :D

Lost is at present the only show I watch, I am totally obsessed and don't care!! Even if my other half thinks I'm nuts :) My favourite character is a toss up between Jack and Hurley. For pure shallowness it's Jack, for total dudeness it's Hurley, although for awesome character creation the award goes to Ben. And I have to add another number to the 'I hate Kate, but love Evi' tally.

I'm a bit of an old hat with cons, I'm somewhere in double figures now I think, and have every belief that Lockdown is going to be one the best I've been to!

I'm coming with a couple of friends, but it would be great to see some of your around :)

Finally, I'm going to Hawaii for the second time on the 18th of March, and getting a week between home and Lockdown. So this Easter is going to be a big Lost fest for me. Hopefully the new season will provide me with interesting locations to visit.

And this time I'll be old enough to drink the mai tais!

I went to Hawaii a couple of years ago and loved it, and yes I am jealous of you going back :P Watch those Mai Tai's - they can be a bit strong!! ;)

Hey Im Lewis.

Im 15 from northampton (not much travelling for me :) )

I watch LOST religiously XD and have been to a few collectormania's

im quite tall long blonde hair and green eyes would love to meet more LOST fans :) so if you wanna say hi or anything just shout :)

my favourate characters are always the ones who die so im not alowd to have faves anymore :)

and i loooove MR Eko :)

wants to puke every time he sees his crying face.

So I guess I'm a former Jater? Now a Skater? Don't know the proper termonology???!! :thumbup:

B

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay that is frikin hilarious!

and welcome to the dark side :D we have fishbiscuits :wub:

hi i'm lyly (i don't want to say my real name :wub: ^^)so call me lyly

i'm 23 (cursed numberrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D )

i live in france

i'm big hardcore lost fan :blush:

my fav characters are sawyer, locke, kate and juliet but i love to hate ben too (as more people :P )

i love too des and hurley and others losties lol

i'm skater, jackeeter, dope fan lol

i like surley too^^ and my missing couple is tack :'( and jocke too

i'll go alone but i've more people to meet as my dear myl and my skatey family :thumbup:

Edited by lyly ford

Hi I'm Aly, 1x from the Channel Islands (bet you've never heard of them!). I've not been to a convention before either, but I'm meeting up with 5 other people from my Jamily.

I'm known as a Lost Obsessive around most places (and have been described as "Lostpedia on legs") so I guess you can say I'm a hardcore fan. I'm also a massive fan of BSG :D Heroes, Grey's, Alias, Firefly, Desperate Housewives, Hornblower, Band of Brothers, Dr. Who, Ugly Betty, Torchwood, Friends... etc. I watch too much TV. My favourite character is Jack, and yeah, I'm hardcore Team Jate. Deal with it :lol:

I broke my thigh bone in June, and haven't been able to walk properly since. I'll have a crutch at the convention... probably a spray painted gold one, if I'm feeling brave :P I'm very approachable and love to meet new fans so if you see me walking around, come up and say hey. I'll be wearing some sort of lost shirt or hoodie (but then, who won't be?).

wants to puke every time he sees his crying face.

B

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay that is frikin hilarious!

and welcome to the dark side :wub: we have fishbiscuits :wub:

:poki: LOL.

Really. Is it just me or does the man not look like he's gonna cry or hurl every time we see his face? LOL. It's been nice not seeing so much of him in Season 4. :D

Well my mum is like 50 so you guys wont be the oldest :P

Thanks. LOL. Maybe she and I can form a knitting circle at the cocktail party? :D

JK.

Hey there.. we're born the same year. I don't feel so old now. :D

B

Hi, I don't feel so old now either.I have never been fan of jack.I'm more kate,hurley and sawyer fan,I don't know the termonology either?.

We're Skaters.. you know.. in case anyone asks. LOL. :P

Edited by So Bella

I'm Paul, 26 from Birmingham. I'm a part time postie and been a Lost fan right from the start. Going on my own so I hope to meet some cool people when I get there :)

My favourite characters are Sawyer, Locke, Desmond, Shannon and Ben. Although I'm really loving Sayid this season :)

I'm a guy but I do ship Skate, DesPenny, Jacket and I had a thing for Shayid back in the day.

I have also made some Lost music videos if you like that sort of thing: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=houseofpolarbear

Edited by Polarbear

I'm Fiona, 21 and from Rugby.

I've been to a few Collectormania style events before, but this is my first 'real' con. It'll also be the first one I've been to by myself, so while I might be shy, I am friendly once I get talking.

I've always liked Lost since it started airing, and I'm on Team Jate.

Can't wait to get to Lockdown, meet people and have a great time!