Who are you?

rodrigo1991

I saw this in the eclips section and though it would be a good idea to have one here aswell.

I am Rodders,i'm 16 and i live in Norfolk.

I have never been to a convention before.

Im medium height with very dark and out of control hair

My Favourite Lost cast members areAndrew Divoff and Terry O'Quinn

Im into music, specifically reggae

I like travelling, i'm going to Greenland to go polar bear watching later this year

My favourite movies are 'The Truman Show' and the matrix series

cant think of anything else to say...

who are you?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea for a thread!

I'm Lauren I'm 19 (I'll be 20 at the convention) I live in Bradford, West Yorkshire.

I've never been to a convention before either but I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm tall, I've got dark brown hair and green eyes.

My favourite Lost cast members are Evangeline Lilly and Josh Holloway

My favourite Lost characters are Sawyer and Kate.

I ship Skate, Jacket and Kaliet (Kate/Juliet)

In my spare time I like to shop and go on the internet (And watch Lost of course :P )

Edited by night_sky_dream

I'm James, 18 from Glasgow.

Never been to a convention.

Average height, brown eyes, shaggy hair.

Locke, Desmond and Richard rock.

Kate sucks.

See ya all there :P

Edited by menji

Hello, I'm Lee and I'm an alchoholic...erm, sorry, I mean a Lost fan!

My first convention was the first London Film and Comic Con and since then I've been to Collectormania 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 (I think...too drunk to remember) and am going to 13 too! Missed number 12 'cos I was skint!

Been to most of the London cons too and one in Manchester. Or is it two? I can't remember lol...

Anyway, the point is I've been collecting autographs/stalking celebrities for quite some time now. I have over 200 autographs and all of them are from conventions, signing events, stage doors, tv show recordings, award shows (like the BAFTAs) or premieres. So, ALL in person! Wooo :)

My favourite autograph is a signed picture of Romeo + Juliet by Leonardo DiCaprio :wub:

Anyway...LOST!

Lost is GREAT. It's not my favourite TV show (that's Carnivale in case you were wondering), but it's in my top 5 along with Six Feet Under, 24 and Prison Break. My favourite characters are Juliet (PLEASE GET ELIZABETH TO A SHOW), Ben, Sawyer, Desmond and Locke. Those five make Lost for me! :P

I hope you convention virgins out there have a really great time at Lockdown. You'll get the collecting bug, believe me! Have fun :D

Nik

LFCC was my first convention, this will be my second.

My favorite lost charicters are sawyer, charlie [r.i.p:(] and desmond

errm im addicted to myspace :) and russell brand

i do music at college :)

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pics and stuff on myspace [link in sig]

:P

Hello my name is Sam Thomas, I worked for Oceanic... woops! Damn ARG.

Name: Gary Chudleigh

Looks: Handsome of course. Brown hair, beer gut.

First Con: Buffy/Angel/Serenity madness, with a different organizer from Showmasters! I've been to random ones dotted around the place after, no show specific ones. Was gutted I had to work the W/E of Collectormania Glasgow! Found out about awesome Lockdown n' here I am!

Fav Lostie - Locke, such a badass.

Err I love films/books/Tv shows and work at Blockbuster! I aspire to write and get out of customer service :)

Oh and I'm from Glasgow brothers.

Hello, my name is Jack Shephard, and I'm an Oxycotin addict.

Okay - we're going to run out of comedy intros soon and I wanted to get that one in.

My name is Kate, I'm 20, I'm a final year English student. Oh I'll be 21 by the time the convention rolls around.

It'll be my second, LFCC being my first.

I love Lost, I love books, I get annoyed with people when they don't use proper SPaG. I'll be coming with my best friend and fellow Lost addict, Sam, and we're trying to convince a few other people to go too.

Finally, I'm going to Hawaii for the second time on the 18th of March, and getting a week between home and Lockdown. So this Easter is going to be a big Lost fest for me. Hopefully the new season will provide me with interesting locations to visit.

And this time I'll be old enough to drink the mai tais!

Hi my name is Amy im 22 5'3 with dark blondish hair to my shoulders. I will be attending Lockdown on my own :S

This will be my hmmm possibly 11th or 12th convention/signings, been to more conventions than like the collectormainias.

First one was a Chariots of war xena convention and theres still nothing better than a xena con yet! Others include buffy, angel, serenity with different organiser...

after lost i have a xena con to go to which i cant wait coz lucy's guna be there ..

im shy so if you see me dont be afraid to say hi.

so far theres alot of people posted on here round my age so yay pleased lol

Hello, my name is Tom.

I'm 19 years old, 5'11 with medium-short brown hair. I have a slight belly caused by alcohol mostly ^_^

Lockdown will be my second convention as LFCC was the first (me and my sister went just for Dom Monaghan, William Mapother and the Harry Potter actors).

My fave lost characters are: Locke, Sawyer, Ben, Kate and Juliet.

Currently studying Maths at Keele University! Lost is my fave TV show so I am very looking forward to this convention and can't wait for more names to be announced! I also love playing the guitar, bass and most recently drums, and listening to music (pretty much anything but hip-hop) in my spare time as well as reading or just hanging out with friends.

Oh and btw my sister is coming with me but I don't think her account is working so I'll introduce her as well :(

Name: Katie

Description: slim, 5'6, blonde hair

She's into pretty much the exact same stuff as me except she plays the keyboard, not guitar.

Her favourite Lost character is Charlie.

.I'm Liz Parker, and five days ago, I died. After that, things got really weird...

yeah sorry only roswell fans will understand that one lol :(

Anywhoo I'm Sam which is short for Samantha i'm 22 live in cambridgeshire

i'm 5"4 normally have red hair *dyed* and wear glasses *but there cool now right ^_^ *

I've been going to showmasters signing events since 2003 *which is how i met the alcholic i mean Lee ;)* but this will be my 2nd *eclipse is first* actual hotel convention i'm rooming with Nik who is a gorgeous girlie who i can't wait to meet for the first time next sat *26th* we're both skaters and love josh holloway *who wouldn't* heh

So yeah enough rambling my fav characters are: Sawyer, Kate, Juliet and Sayid i would love to meet any of the actors *grins at nik* but esp josh, evie, naveen and elizabeth mitchell.

Love lots of other american tv shows incl Buffy, Veronica Mars, Hereos, House, Grey's Anatomy and Roswell.

And that's me so you are...

Bella... too embarassed to print her age.... (33)

From the states

Married to a great guy, Mom to an awesome kid (girl, age 6)

Coming to England in April for fun - My passion is travel, and Lost is my show!

I won't stick out like a sore thumb because:

*I don't have wrinkles....yet!

*I blend well amongst a 20 something crowd

*We'll all be there for the same reason!

Brownish/blondish hair, blue eyes, 5'2 shorty.

A geek at heart.

Looking forward to meeting all of you. :YAHOO:

B

edited to add:

I've never been to a signing event or convention in my life.. this is my first.

Favorite characters: Desmond, Locke, Jack, Sayid

Expectations of the event: Just to have fun, meet friends, and see a little bit of a foreign land.

ps... I'm 1/2 Scottish. My mom is from Glasgow. She came to the states back in the '60's.

Edited by So Bella

I'm Chris, from mk (Milton Keynes) (see what I did there with my user name!)

I'm older than everyone who has posted here by a couple of years (and bloody feeling it!)

I've been doing Showmasters events since before they moved to Middleton Hall in CMK and became huge! I've also done a lot of other weekend events from other organisers.

I like a lot of genre TV, Lost and heroes being two of my current favourites (I also love BSG).

Locke would be my favourite Lostie (though I think ben and the guy who plays him are both excellent.) I'm also a fan of Sayed and Claire.

I've been lucky enough to meet a few members of the cast, who have... without fail... been excellent guests at events.

Hello, My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Oh Wait no im not (Knew there was one more comedy intro to be had)

My real name is Pete Duggan, im 19, 6ft tall and have dark brown hair. I'm a totally lost geek altho i guess most of us are but this is my first convention. Fav lost character is Locke by a mile but im big fan of Michael Emerson so really like Ben aswell, Juliet and Jack are cool too but i really dislike Kate. Apart from lost im a general film geek aswell. My two best mates are coming too but they dont have accounts, their twins and pretty much the same as me except they both prefer Sayid. See you all soon.

Edited by pd13