more movie stars

indio

I'm with you Indio!

I hear good things about this event and whilst I accept there will always be a few guests I may have no interest in, I'm a little disappointed that there is no more bigger Hollywood stars that may not attend another event.

I have no interest in meeting these space people, especially at the prices I hear some of them charge.

Mind you, there is far too many events I want to attend, but either can't get the time of work or can't afford, and there seems to be a market for this thing.

Maybe next year!

I think its horses for courses.

I think the Space line up is immensely strong.

I’m not so sure about the 70’s shows, or packing the room full of enough solders to have a new world war – but I’m sure somebody would say the complete opposite.

But if the Terry Nation thing is ‘additional’ to the usual Autographica, we still have a fair number of prime seats left to fill.

I’m thinking some serious top movie guestage. :D

I agree - we need more movie guests - although I do understand that there is a huge demand for space guests.

There are so many legendary Hollywood stars who would be more than willing to attend this type of event - if only they are approached and asked.