SAS Members

SciFiMAD

Chris Ryan has done book signings before, so he's a possibility. Can't see McNab doing it though, he's still pretty protective about his public appearances isn't he?

Besides I should think if you had any more than two of them in a room together they'd be so busy arguing they'd never get round to signing anything!

That said I have mentioned the possibility of getting any SAS originals in (i.e. from WW2) or any other members of the team that did the embassy job would be good as well.

Chris Ryan has done book signings before, so he's a possibility. Can't see McNab doing it though, he's still pretty protective about his public appearances isn't he?

Besides I should think if you had any more than two of them in a room together they'd be so busy arguing they'd never get round to signing anything!

That said I have mentioned the possibility of getting any SAS originals in (i.e. from WW2) or any other members of the team that did the embassy job would be good as well.

Is there some bad blood between them these days then?

Maybe things have cleared up a bit now but it seemed at one point there was a lot of books coming out all conflicting with one another containing quite a few personal attacks.

The impression I have in particular is that Chris Ryan and Andy McNab are not very well thought of by a lot of ex SAS. Chris Ryan in particular because of some of the comments he made about members of the patrol who weren't here to defend themselves.