LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: James Marsters

showmasters

Hmmm, i'm guessing it will be Sat-Mon if he does the whole thing... :D

Got a room booked - not missing out on Patrick, Michael, Bruce and Himself!! What a line-up! Hope they all come...:huh: oh, my aching wallet!

Edited by Lovejames

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it too soon to ask what days James is scheduled to be at Collectormania, and, what he'll be doing there, i.e. photo shoots, Q & A, autographs?

Thanks,

Ro

Days are only listed closer to the event.

Basically Collectormania is a big autograph session. So yes, James will be signing autographs. :smile:

He did a photo session at the last two Showmasters events he has attended as well, so I imagine it's like he'll do one again.

Again, if there are any Q&As (talks) they'll be announced closer to the event. But there haven't been any talks in a while, so nobody can tell for sure if there'll be one this time.

Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited can not wait to meet him again.

*jumps & dances around for 5 minutes*

Will hopefully get a photoshoot this time.

Thankyou so much SM!

I can't wait to see James again! I'm kind of having a James Marsters week with my girlfriend so I'm really looking forward to it. On April 30th we're going to see him play at the Borderline in London, then on May 2nd we're going to his Union Chapel gig on London. It'll be the 6th and 7th times I've actually seen him play live, he he! :o

I can't wait to see James again! I'm kind of having a James Marsters week with my girlfriend so I'm really looking forward to it. On April 30th we're going to see him play at the Borderline in London, then on May 2nd we're going to his Union Chapel gig on London. It'll be the 6th and 7th times I've actually seen him play live, he he! :lol:

thanks for the info about borderline, hadn't realised he was playing there :lol:

Having met him once before, i cant wait to meet him again. He was a really nice guy. I missed him last yr, and was astounded to find out he asked my friend where i was. He actually remebered me lol ^_^

Lets hope he still does this time

I don't think he remembered me last year when I saw him for the second time :borg: Having said that, it had been about 3 years, so maybe he's remember me this time ^_^

Is there any possibility that James will do a Q & A, like he did at the two previous Collecotmania's that were in Milton Keynes?

I hope he does do a Q&A too. He is doing a small one at the Borderline before his gig if you can get tickets for that.