Question about cosplay.

Hello all! I'll be attending my very first convention this year at Collectormania! But I have one question about it. I've looked for an answer, but either I'm blind as a bat, or it hasn't been asked recently.

Costumes, or Cosplay.

Is it allowed?

You see, my friend intends to go as Link, from The Legend of Zelda, and I am planning on going as a Demon Nurse from the Silent Hill video games. (More specifically Silent Hill 2)

But obviously there's not really any point working overtime on our costumes, if cosplaying isn't allowed.

Sorry if this is a stupid question. :WINCE:

Cosplay is allowed^_^

Back in November, I been cosplaying as Akatsuki Naruto (Naruto cosplay I invented) and in March, I'll be cosplaying as Both Naruto and Byakuya from Bleach^_^

Oh? A friend of mine is going as Hinata Hyuuga (I think is her name) from Naruto ^^

Cool^_^ More Naruto cosplayers, the better^_^

There were quite a few cosplayers back in November, if we count both days.

Akatsuki Naruto

Riserg - Shaman King

Motoko - Ghost in the Shell x2

Lust - FMA

Ed - FMA

the chick from Princess Ai

Rosso - Final Fantasy dirge of cerburus

Yuna singer - Final Fantasy X-2

Cloud - Final Fantasy

Reno - Final Fantasy

Sakura - Naruto

L - Death Note

Misa - Death Note

Deidara - Naruto

Gogo Yubari - Kill Bill (not anime but the actress is Japanese so I'll count her)

And many many more^_^

There were other none anime cosplayers that I seen

Michal Myers

Star Wars cosplayers (woh so maney)

Star Trek Cospalyer (Geek alert lol)

Harry Potter cosplayers

Jack Sparrow

And maney more there^_^

Edited by Anime_Angel

How sad, Shelke and Shalua (from the same game as Rosso) got shoved into 'many more'. Shows what we get for cosplaying unknown characters XD

Cosplay is allowed, there was even a Masquerade at November 8D Buuut do be prepared to get odd looks. There's very few cosplayers so it's a little bit like going out in cosplay in the street D:

If you're there as a Demon Nurse, my friends will squee at you. They're fangirls.

Cosplay is allowed^_^

Back in November, I been cosplaying as Akatsuki Naruto (Naruto cosplay I invented) and in March, I'll be cosplaying as Both Naruto and Byakuya from Bleach^_^

So you were the Akatsuki Naruto? Me and my friends thought you should have won first prize in the cosplay competition :YAHOO:

Cosplay is allowed^_^

So you were the Akatsuki Naruto? Me and my friends thought you should have won first prize in the cosplay competition :YAHOO:

You remembered me^__________^

Who were you then? did you speak to me at the time or were you a random person in the crowed?

I am so pleased to have won at least third place but I think everyone didn't really have a fair chance with that girl in the compotition twice with dresses we cannot compete so easily lol

Cosplay is allowed^_^

So you were the Akatsuki Naruto? Me and my friends thought you should have won first prize in the cosplay competition :dance:

Who were you then? did you speak to me at the time or were you a random person in the crowed?

I am so pleased to have won at least third place but I think everyone didn't really have a fair chance with that girl in the compotition twice with dresses we cannot compete so easily lol

I was just in the crowd, but you were definitely the best :( Were going in march, maybe we'll see you there

Cosplay is allowed^_^

So you were the Akatsuki Naruto? Me and my friends thought you should have won first prize in the cosplay competition :D

I was just in the crowd, but you were definitely the best :D Were going in march, maybe we'll see you there

Thats cool^_^ I'll either be Byakuya or Gin from Bleach on Saturday and I'll be Naruto on Sunday^_^

you should cosplay to, it's great fun^_^

Stqar Wars Costumers will be there too... The 99th Imeprial, Reble Legion and FFUK-North :)

We helped judge the cosplay competition last time and was great fun.. can't wait to see you all there :)

I remember you, you had great costumes, especially the Chewbacca costume^_^

I thought the Storm Troopers were real lol

hi anime angel, i remember u, i was one of the motoko cosplayers wasn't manchester a good laugh? will c u up manchester in march i'm going as sexy jutsu garra

hi anime angel, i remember u, i was one of the motoko cosplayers wasn't manchester a good laugh? will c u up manchester in march i'm going as sexy jutsu garra

You were one of the Motoko cosplayers??? which one? brown Uniform or one with the black jacket?

Yup Manchester sure was great^_^ your cosplay looks very promising^_^

Stqar Wars Costumers will be there too... The 99th Imeprial, Reble Legion and FFUK-North :)

We helped judge the cosplay competition last time and was great fun.. can't wait to see you all there :)

I remember you, you had great costumes, especially the Chewbacca costume^_^

I thought the Storm Troopers were real lol

I don't know what you mean - The stormtroopers are Real.... !!!!

Cosplay is allowed^_^

I think i saw you did some random girl come walking through the door yelling Hi and were you with a cloud and Jill from resident evil

Edited by Linky

Cosplay is allowed^_^

I think i saw you did some random girl come walking through the door yelling Hi and were you with a cloud and Jill from resident evil

Yup, I was with Cloud and Jill and Yuna at the Time^_^

Cosplay is allowed^_^

Ha i knew it was you loved your cosplay

Cosplay is allowed^_^

Ha i knew it was you loved your cosplay

Yeah Akatsuki Naruto is the Naruto cosplay I invented and I am very pleased with it^_^