Hi everyone. We need your help so we can book the last guest

showmasters

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

davidb they are never patient, they wanna now everything in ones.

they will announced it when they have the contract back from the agent of the guest

Its not a case of being impatient its more like planning ahead. What If I need to order something specific to this guest? What if they have done other work and might want them to sign something for that.

I would rather be prepared than not.

Guys... we have five of six guests already while the Lockdown event has only announced two. Sadly now, I can't go to Lockdown since I'm flying all the way from Australia and I have to book everything by now... so they didn't announce enough people to entice me to go.

We have five, which is more than enough - they said we'd get at least three, didn't they? And we already have five...

So I think we should be so happy with what we've got already and then if/when we get the sixth, we should be even happier. Just think of the poor Lockdown hopefulls who only have TWO guests so far... We're so lucky to have five ^^

How about a game of 20 questions?

Does the guest you are working on own a boat? :lol:

LMAO If that's a yes, the following question is inevitable: is the guest addicted to YouTube?

And does he call his TV!brother when he needs to know what day it is? :lol:

LMAO If that's a yes, the following question is inevitable: is the guest addicted to YouTube?

If that's a yes as well I'd say we get him very confused about the days during Eclipse so he has to contact his TV-brother (A)

If that's a yes as well I'd say we get him very confused about the days during Eclipse so he has to contact his TV-brother (A)

Oh I sense a good plan in the works to thwart the excuse for not coming :lol: hehe

Nooo, stop talking about it please :lol: I´m getting really excited and I will be really dissapointed if he is not the guest they are gonna announce :lol:

I was already like "Okay, I know he won´t come so let´s face it" and now I´m all like "What if he comes?" again.

The fact that the strike is already over (or at least that´s what the rumours says) makes me think he won´t come although then nobody would come as they would have to be filming, lol.

Well, I will think we won´t come so I don´t get dissapointed :lol:

Edited by KarenRoss

loving that plan :D

reminds me of when eljiah wood rang up dominic monaghan at a con dom answered the phone with hello gay lover or something lmao haha then heard the audience ;) it's on youtube cracks me up everytime i watch it

loving that plan :chair:

reminds me of when eljiah wood rang up dominic monaghan at a con dom answered the phone with hello gay lover or something lmao haha then heard the audience ;) it's on youtube cracks me up everytime i watch it

Aww haha. do you have a link i wanna see