What is everyone bringing to get signed?

I hope this topic hasn't been mentioned before but generally, what are you guys bringing?

I'm bringing my drawing of Hayden but I have no idea what to bring for the rest of the guests.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t know yet, maybe the graphic novel, but I would prefer a pic of each of them, the problem is I haven´t found any good and not too expensive pics of them all on ebay (I´m not gonna pay a lot for one pic on ebay if I can get a better pic for the same price at Eclipse most prob).

Where are you getting your pics from, guys? (Those of you who will be bringing pics to get signed)

I'll be bringing my print that I got from www.richartprints.com , I may bring a poster as well.

www.statesidestills.com do a good selection of 10x8's at good prices.

Thanks for the links! :)

But I cannot find any good photos of David Anders. I´d like one of him as Adam, not Kensei.

Edited by KarenRoss

Contact Statesidestills with details of what you're looking for, they admitted once that their website is'nt "as upto date as they'd like it to be" !

There's a good chance they may have pictures of David as Adam rather then Kensei. Or they may be able to source the pictures as there's plenty of time before Eclipse

I'm probably gonna bring my dvd then if i can't think of anything else, but Hayden wouldn't be able to sign it since I'm getting my drawing signed already (http://chazdesigns.deviantart.com/art/Hayd...ttiere-65749130)...unless they allow yus to pay to get another personal item signed instead of paying for a photo...

btw can a mod change the "bring" to "bringing" please? I must have typed too fast.

Edited by charliedcn

I'm probably gonna bring my dvd then if i can't think of anything else, but Hayden wouldn't be able to sign it since I getting my drawing signed (http://chazdesigns.deviantart.com/art/Hayd...ttiere-65749130)...unless they allow yus to pay to get another personal item signed instead of paying for a photo...

btw can a mod change the "bring" to "bringing" please? I must have typed too fast.

Did you draw that!?

I'm probably gonna bring my dvd then if i can't think of anything else, but Hayden wouldn't be able to sign it since I getting my drawing signed (http://chazdesigns.deviantart.com/art/Hayd...ttiere-65749130)...unless they allow yus to pay to get another personal item signed instead of paying for a photo...

Did you draw that!?

Yepyep :(

I hope Hayden personalizes for that one..I'd be soo happy.

Edited by charliedcn

Changed. :( No worries, stuff like that happens when you are excited.

I hope Hayden personalizes for that one..I'd be soo happy.

I do not see any problem with that. :YAHOO:

Guests love to sign special things. And that's a great piece of work.

I'm going to create an image for each guest and have it printed on an 8x10 canvas.

I was really happy with the last ones I did like this.

2178720136_15a1803c0d.jpg

Whoa - that's nice too. And something really different.

Whoa - that's nice too. And something really different.

Thanks that's what I was after, I'm working on some for Eclipse.

I really want to paint them myself but I don't have the time.

i was thinking that, i'll bring it with me just in case, but i could also get my photo from there signed, either that or season 1 disc 4 just has her on the slip case so i could do that

Region 1 doesn't have slip cases so that's out for me! I definitely want my pic signing. I was going to get Adrian to sign the one with me him and Milo when he was at GMex but there'd be no guarantee I'd ever get Milo to sign it too and I don't want a half signed photo!

Thanks that's what I was after, I'm working on some for Eclipse.

I really want to paint them myself but I don't have the time.

I'm very impressed. You could paint something like that? :YAHOO:

I already admire the people who can do stuff like that on the computer. Things never turn out that good if I work with Photoshop. :( But painting, wow.

I definitely want my pic signing. I was going to get Adrian to sign the one with me him and Milo when he was at GMex but there'd be no guarantee I'd ever get Milo to sign it too and I don't want a half signed photo!

Well, that plus I banned you from going to see him again without us!

im gonna be taking some 8x10s, unless i save up some money and buy the 8x10s there, and take personal items *may do that as long as i can get the money* if im taking personal items, then its my dvd cover for Hayden, grafic novel for Zach and Noah, and i have no clue as to what to get signed by David XD

Edited by Emmeh