Any chance of a One Tree Hill con?

luvyourlife

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, legal means like that! :D

Ahem...

Well, the one she has coming out this year looks pretty funny. Stay Alive scared the s*** out of me because I watched it at like midnight when I was sick on Halloween night... And I love John Tucker Must Die. It's hilarious.

• Moderators

Yeah, I have that problem with a lot of people from TV series. I get so used to seeing them week in and week out as one character, that when I see them in a movie it's like they're the same person lol

I think their movie roles need to be REALLY different to separate themselves from what they're known for.

• Moderators

lol it's unlikely :D

I wish the OTH people did like mall signings and stuff like they do in the US. I mean Heroes did a world tour, so why can't other shows?! :D

Edited by DavidB

But like.. loads of people would go. Look at all of us, and then we all know OTH fans and I know crazy people who'd come like from the US and bloody australia to go to it... I wish they'd just take a chnace, the cast are willing to do conventions...

I will actually be super gutted if I don't ever get to meet the cast.

I'm tempted to go over to Wilmington next time they're filming but I'd need to find somebody to come with me and all my friends are poor students haha.

I think that last event only failed because nobody really knew about it. I definately think a OTH con could work, I know TONNES of people that would be up for it.

But hey we'll just have to keep begging ;)

I have met them, but my life would be complete if it was at a real con, with talks and photo sessions and generally awesome with awesome people ;)

Ohh Jodie you should definitely go see filming if you get a chance! It's amazing! :D

LOL David, thats the first thing my mum said when we were in Wilmington last year...

Me: "Who will we go see first?"

Her: "I WANNA MEET MOUTH!"

Edited by .Kirst

• Moderators

LOL David, thats the first thing my mum said when we were in Wilmington last year...

Me: "Who will we go see first?"

Her: "I WANNA MEET MOUTH!"

Haha clearly your mum is awesome ;)

Jodie; I went to a formal event thing last april, you've probably heard of the charity basketball game they do every year? Anywho, they had that and then there were signings and some of us met some of them around back and had a chat, and that was really cool and they are actually the funniest people. The whole day was basically

1. get there rediculously early.

2. Drink endless coffee while waiting.

3. hours later the doors open (no it wasnt my idea to get there at 8AM, thought it was good we did, because we were mid queue even then! And loads of people were witing behind us and got terrible seats.)

4. Waited, with nmore coffee and food.

5. Then finally we were welcomed, and the charity was explained and stuff...

6. They did an auction thingy.

7. Then the team came on to warm up, note, james lafferty is so sexy in RL.

8. Joy sings the national anthem

9. Finally the game starts.

10. game was awesome

11. then there was talk, and cast talk, and more talk.

12. Signings

13. More signings.

14. Stalk the cast to the toil;ets... no just joking.

The real number 14. Met the cast out back.

And then we were shattered ;)

But the energy from the fans were AMAZING. and the cast was amazing. and everything was amazing.

And I saw filming a few months before that, but tahts a really long story.