Any chance of a One Tree Hill con?

luvyourlife

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to think we are getting somewhere, just really really very slowly. Need to get this going at a quicker pace.

But like i said somewhere before, numbers attract numbers, so hopefully we can keep going and get it better. I am so desperate for this to happen!

Aw ;)

Well, c'mon and discuss people :)

JAMES.jpg

CORRR :D lafferty love ftw

Mmmmm. I havent seen that photo in a long time! Lafferty Love!

Sorry i hav no idea what this is i just hit a link and it brought me here, so im just wandering is ther gonna b an oth convention cuz omg that wud b heaven.

if there is can sum one tell me the deets plz thanx. :lol:

I completely agree

I mean, there is 14 signatures we need moremoremore to get anywhere

I know there are so many One Tree Hill fans who I'm sure would love a con, but would only fight for it if they knew 100% they'd get it

I think we could get this if we keep trying and get a great following of people

I mean, they weren't going to do an Eternal Twilight con until someone convinced them how the fanbase was big. And, look how that turned out - sold out in record time!

I just signed #55 - I love OTH, Peyton is my fave character, followed closely by Lucas .... very closely lol

Sorry i hav no idea what this is i just hit a link and it brought me here, so im just wandering is ther gonna b an oth convention cuz omg that wud b heaven.

if there is can sum one tell me the deets plz thanx. :lol:

Not at the moment, lol

We're trying to get a OTH convention though! Because we all know it'd be the best thing ever !

You can sign the petition to help us! It's http://www.petitiononline.com/othcon23/petition.html

I just signed #55 - I love OTH, Peyton is my fave character, followed closely by Lucas .... very closely lol

Thankyou!!!

Peyton is my favourite character too :)

So.... what's everyone's favourite season of OTH and why?

Mine has got to be Season 4.. I loved all the Leyton scenes, Brooke and Rachels friendship, pyscho derek, the clean teens, Jamie is born, graduation, EVERYTHING lol

I'm finding it REALLY hard to choose a favourite because they're all so amazing, but I think if I had to choose it would be season 3.

I loved Brooke and Lucas together and the whole Nathan and Haley getting back together.

But like I said I love them all haha!

So hard to choose!

I like series 2 cos its the first one i ever watched so its kinda special to me in that way.

Im actually really enjoying series 6. Wont say any more about it for those of you watching UK speed.

Series 4 = psycho derek and chase were hot!

But I would probably have to say season 3 aswell. I think it was just the best for everything - music, storylines, relatability.

See there is just so much to love about this show, which is why we NEED a convention! Come on showmasters! Please?