showmasters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 things to say

1 A most exelent guest :YAHOO:

2 got to have a photo shoot

3 she will need a decent selection of 10 by 8s not just from back to the future, should include - howard the duck, caroline in the city, red dawn, some kind of wonderfull and the wild life.

Interesting guest. Her face is familiar. I'm sure I have seen Lea Thompson in some film or TV show. Definitely don't remember seeing her in the Back to the Future films. Didn't realise she'd been in Jaws 3 (just saw it in her IMDb filmography). I'm trying to think, did she play the girlfriend of one of the Brody brothers (not Dennis Quaid's character)? I'm picturing a scene at the Florida theme park where she and one of the Brody brothers are in a plastic pedalo with the shark not far away.

It rings a bell that she's been in the Jane Doe TV movie series. They've been shown here on Five and possibly Hallmark.

Would love it if SM could get Wendy Crewson at C13. She played the title role in a series of TV movies.

EDITED by QS:

Hi Glen,

please e-mail Showmasters about this directly. :grump:

Their e-mail is info@showmastersonline.com.

Hi Glen, Hows Tricks, i see you found the Forum and have joined up.

EDIT by QS: Guys, this is a guest announcement topic, and not the place for chatting about other things. I don't want to sound mean or something, but can you please do this conversation by e-mail or some kind of messenger? :blink:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

EDITED by QS:

Hi Glen,

please e-mail Showmasters about this directly. :grump:

Their e-mail is info@showmastersonline.com.

Hi Glen, Hows Tricks, i see you found the Forum and have joined up.

EDIT by QS: Guys, this is a guest announcement topic, and not the place for chatting about other things. I don't want to sound mean or something, but can you please do this conversation by e-mail or some kind of messenger? :blink:

no problem

sorry about that

I have actually been emailing Jeffrey Wiseman who played George Mcfly in BTTF 2 & 3

I didnt think that was him in Pt 3?? Do you mean the 1985 footage? I thought that was just re-cycled from the first film?

Lea Thompson. Didn't realise she'd been in Jaws 3. I'm trying to think, did she play the girlfriend of one of the Brody brothers (not Dennis Quaid's character)? I'm picturing a scene at the Florida theme park where she and one of the Brody brothers are in a plastic pedalo with the shark not far away.

Yes, that was her, she got bitten when the shark attacks the ring shaped boat things.

That doesn't mean Lea isn't doing a photo session. :chair:

Sometimes photo sessions are simply added later, although the guest may have been announced earlier than somebody else who's doing one.

That happened for Adrienne Barbeau for example at the last Collectormania. She was announced as a guest rather early, but her photo shoot was one of the last to be announced.