LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT: Bruce Boxleitner

showmasters

Excellent guest.

He will be in central Europe 2 weeks earlier for another convention (I hope I am not breaking the "non-mentioning-other-events" rule :pyth: ) together with Peter Jurassic.

Can you get him too, pleeeease? :unsure:

More B5 guests, please.

Edited by Bergman

Can Scarecrow and Mrs King be released on DVD before May 2008?

Bruce Boxleitner and Gary Coleman were the first two new guest announcements I saw when I came onto this forum earlier. Excellent announcements. Then I saw two further guest announcements and even more pleased. Four people I'm interested in seeing now.

Hope he has some Scarecrow and Mrs King 8 x 10 photos (colour or b & w) for signing. I remember seeing some of the tv series in the mid 80s. In the last few months I've found out the show was a Remington Steele imitator. While I would be even more happy if Pierce Brosnan, Stephanie Zimbalist, Doris Roberts, Janet DeMay and James Read could attend (Pierce Brosnan and Stephanie Zimbalist would be a long shot), I'm pleased that Bruce Boxleitner is attending C13.

Edited by SunSpeed

• 2 weeks later...

We are pleased to announce that Bruce Boxleitner will be joining us for Collectormania 13.

boxleitner.jpg

Bruce is best known as Captain John Sheridan in the cult tv show Babylon 5.

We look forward to welcoming Bruce to the show.

CLICK HERE for his filmography

Thank you very very much. You've made an old lady very happy.

Thanks JCB (if this was anything to do with you). How about more B5 guys :unsure:

• 1 month later...