buffy/angel

selby

• 2 weeks later...

i only got into buffy a few weeks ago and have only watched seasons 5-7 *watched them in little over 5 days XD* and i love it! would love for SM to have a buffy con, since im only into it recently, i missed the guests at manchester, and missed out on any previous buffy cons by other organisers :smile:

do it SM, you know you want to.....

A buffy/Angel even in summer/autumn 2009 would be cool!

That way there would be loads and loads of time to plan it, get the best guests and create a real hype! Bring back buffy to the UK. I mean t's great how they got Nick Brendon in Glasgow coz that's conna pull a lot of folk in!! Buffy guesta are always the busiest!!

I know if showmasters did a buffy/angel even then it'd be a great success, it may have ended 5 years ago, but the fans would go in a heatbeat!! I know i would (well only if it in autumn 2009, coz i wont be in the country otherwise lol!)

Ellie

xxxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Id love for them to hold one next year! As you said, it may have ended a while ago, but is still extremely popular, with people still finding it for the first time, even now. *new fan XD*

I know that they have had ALOT of the cast already, but there are some that havent met them, and would love to meet them at a con in the future, where the atmosphere is so much more relaxed that at a signing.

• 3 weeks later...

i think showmasters should definitly get onto this one...cause so many fans would love to go to an event totally devoted to buffy!

I think it would be great for showmasters, and im sure there would be a huge responce, as im sure there hasnt been a propper buffy con for a while, and i think there are many old fans that would still love to attend, as well as the many many new fans of the show who have gotten into it in the last few years.

I am soooo envious of you guys that have been to buffy cons before XD

Edited by Emmeh

yeh there hasnt been any BIG buffy cons for a while...

showmasters always get great buffy guests for the collectormanias as well!

be fab to bring them altogether in one place :headscratch:

buffy cons are the best!

I would love for showmasters to bring some of the cast together! -wants buffy con sooooooooo badly-

And i_am_your_angel_of_music, your signature makes me wanna weep muchly! Buffy guests ive met: James Marsters XC Thats it lol

Yeah this would be great, the event in the US really pulled the fans in again this year but most of us europeans couldnt get there. There are always huge queues to see any cast that showmasters and other event organisers being over that have been held in the uk. I certainly have friends in europe that would come over for this and do just for the day signings. There just doesnt seem to be anyone doing any proper cons anymore i do miss them many fond memories and i am not the only one.

I have been lucky enough to meet all the cast incl. Sarah but i would go anywhere i could to see them again and again they are a great bunch of people and i still have tons of stuff to be signed as well to keep me going to a con forever. Would love to see this happen. I am flying up to Glasgow just to see Nick in August as this is the only thing happening in the near future so far for me.

I hope Sm take all these comments on board so i live in hope!

I have been lucky enough to meet all the cast incl. Sarah.

I envy you much -weeps-

I am flying up to Glasgow just to see Nick in August as this is the only thing happening in the near future so far for me.

Me too XD Cant wait lol

I'd LOVE to go to a Buffy con. I've only got into cons in the last 2 yrs so have missed out on all the previous events. And tbh I probably wouldnt have been able to go anyway before due to lack of finances at uni!!

There's so many main cast members that I've not met and it would be awesome to have a whole weekend of Buffy-ness!

And I wouldnt say no to Angel guests either!

Def hoping to fly up to Glasgow to meet Nick but I just hope I can get it organised coz I would prob be going up on my own which is a bit scary!

xxxx

i do miss them many fond memories and i am not the only one.

i would go anywhere i could to see them again and again they are a great bunch of people

Absolutely! I have so many fabulous memories (I've been going to 'verse cons since 03) and I'm not ready to accept that I'm never gonna add any more. If you announce them, we will come! :blink:

Jay

I think a lot of us will be in this queue! I have been onto buffy since the beginning but i think its great there are so many newbies just getting into it as well, the fandom never dies, so we need a con to show them how great the guests from this show are too.

I would definately save and buy a gold pass for a buffy con, as i would want all the extras lol Ive got silver for the hub and eclipse 2, but would definately go gold for a buffy con, as id love to be closer to the front of the talks, and then there is the coctail party...would be sooo fab lol *dreams*