David Boreanaz special event

CPFC1905

Considering I'm paying £245 for my Eclipse 2 gold pass, I reckon I'd go up to £300 for an event that David was at.

Depends tho, in the heat of the moment I'd probably go higher lol!

If it was a Seth/Alyson event then I would!!

xxxx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about it, next year is the 10 year anniversary of when Angel started, perhaps they could maybe set something up for then......Angel reunion event perhaps?

sounds like a brill idea even if they couldnt get david(although i pray to god they will at some point) there is still loads of cool cast to pick from aswell as the crossover characters from buffy i.e FAITH.

i would pay any amount to go to this

Thinking about it, next year is the 10 year anniversary of when Angel started, perhaps they could maybe set something up for then......Angel reunion event perhaps?

sounds like a brill idea even if they couldnt get david(although i pray to god they will at some point) there is still loads of cool cast to pick from aswell as the crossover characters from buffy i.e FAITH.

i would pay any amount to go to this

Same, money wouldnt matter for something like this! Especially if they got David. :whistling:

I think a lot of fans out there still want to meet David, regardless of the show not being on- he was the cute main character lol. Look how busy James M Always is? David will be a LOT busier- more so if other actors joined him. It'd be great deffo.

Joss Whedon, David Boreanaz, Charisma Carpenter, Alexis Denisof, Amy Acker, Andy Hallett, J. August Richards (c14), James Marsters, Stephanie Romanov, Vincent Kartheiser, Julie Benz etc A angel con would be amazing :)

I think a lot of fans out there still want to meet David, regardless of the show not being on- he was the cute main character lol. Look how busy James M Always is? David will be a LOT busier- more so if other actors joined him. It'd be great deffo.

Yes, but would David want to meet the fans? I wasn't at that other event so can't comment on his attitude then but I know a few people who bumped into Emily and David recently and everyone raves about...Emily. I did meet him at a store signing, not long after Buffy began - he was polite, sure, but there's not much else I can say.

No doubt people who have met him at proper events will be able to judge him fairer than I can, but from what I've read (including other organiser's comments), he's just not that interested - and would cost way too much anyway.

Of course, I'd still want to meet him if he was announced for an event :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

I've met David a few times in the UK the first at a store signing in 2000 and he was really nice,chatty and relaxed the next time was at THAT event in Brighton where he spent the day I was there apologising to the fans for the crap time they were having. It was fraught from the start and not good for the guests or us fans but i think he got a bit of a rep as being moody just from this event, we were all told not to look at,speak to or touch him by the staff but when i was doing my photo he said sorry for this it wasnt him that decided all this. Anyone who went to the Halloween event he did with James would have changed their mind he was fun and bubbly and really seemed to enjoy it. Unfortunately i think next to James anyone is going to seem quiet arent they he is so infectious with his energetic nature!

I have spoken to a number of buffy/angel cast who work with David though and they say he is the most caring and nicest,fun person to work with so maybe he just hasnt been given the opportunity yet to show this, i would like to see him again to see for sure and yes i would pay a small forune and have in the past for a lot of the cast too.

Nicky

And doing a promotion panel/talk at Comic Con doesn't necessarily mean the guests there do sign autographs.

Even if there is an official signing, it's often limited to 100 people or so. You got to line up for a number, and if you're lucky and that number is drawn you can line up again to get an autograph.

• 9 months later...

:D

OMG- I think I wood faint if I got 10feet near him(and Johhny Depp to)

But YES please a DB event wood be gr8!!!

:P

Will love him for ever and ever.....

totally agree with you there!

David was my first huge celeb crush n about 10yrs later i still like him ;)

he's pretty much top of my want to meet list

• 2 weeks later...