Latest Guest Announcement - Anthony Forrest

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are delighted to announce that Anthony Forrest will be joining us at Collectormania 13!

Anthony is most famous for a part which never actually appeared in the final movie, where he played the ‘fixer’ in Star Wars : A New Hope.

This is Anthony’s first European show appearance as we are looking forward to welcoming him to Collectormania!

300px-Luke_Fixer_Camie_Biggs_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

In 2004 I was really hoping this scene with Mark Hamill Garrick Hagon Koo Stark and Mr.Forrest would have been reinserted for the dvd but sadly not for some reason,it would have worked and was an important scene,maybe 1 day

In 2004 I was really hoping this scene with Mark Hamill Garrick Hagon Koo Stark and Mr.Forrest would have been reinserted for the dvd but sadly not for some reason,it would have worked and was an important scene,maybe 1 day

I'd hardly call it important - it doesn't really give us any information that we need to know.

the scene is important for the fact that it shows luke as a ridiculed outsider,even among his peers.

as the last hope for the freedom of the galaxy to rest on the shoulders of the village idiot,it would have been a brave move for lucas to portray luke in this light...

but no,he wants to see more of the robots,the fool!

cool guest,SM.

looking forward to meeting the man.

Edited by jamie1138