• Moderators

Previously on Heroes ...

heroess2finaleeb5.jpg

And now ...

Episode 11 - Powerless

:dance:Volume 2: Generations - Finale :D

Airs Monday December 3rd

Recap:

- Mohinder is still a b@stard, even if he redeems himself. I hope he dies a horrible eye-related death.

- MohinDUH. That's him. He didn't listen to Noah. That's a crime in itself. COMPANY = BAD YOU FOOL.

- There IS a God, and his name is Sylar. He killed Alejandrone. Yay. Now MAYADEATH!! Please?

- Just in case you were wondering, I don't want everyone dead. Adam is too cool for death.

- Talking about death still - Victoria Prat. Yeah, she had a large part didn't she. Pfft. Hibye!

- Strain 138 = shanti virus = Adam wants to knock off 93% of the population. Or does he? I support him.

- Peter's a whiny so n so now. Let's hope he finds Caitlin, and then she leaves with Adam. Ha.

- Micah should stick to playing piano, not supporting crime. Shame on him.

- Monica got abducted. Is it too much to hope for that she never comes back ever? Skipping b!tch.

- Hiro knows Kensei is Adam and that can't be good. LEAVE HIM ALONE DAMN YOU. Eat your candy.

- Claire might go public with her 'powers'. Yeah, that's not a good idea. See The 4400 or X-Men!!

- Elle can stop her. Elle is hot. Actually she should just kill Bob, people would like her more then.

- God aka Sylar is babysitting Molly. He doesn't charge because he loves Mohinder. He's her real daddy.

- Hiro vs Peter .. with Adam at stake? Hmm. Scrubs vs Gilmore Girls. It's a toughy.

- If anyone cuts off Adam's head, I will never forgive them. Ever. Even if it's Noah or Elle or ANYONE.

The end is here :D

*sniff*

A funny recap tinged with sadness... just as the series is getting good, they end it!!

DeeBee, I support Adam too if it means that 93% includes Maya, Peter and Kaitlin! Whine, moan, complain. Meh. Sorry Peter fans, but he knew kaitlin for 2 mins now he couldn't give a toss bout anyone else, and hes too thick to see that Adam is trying to kill every1. Meh- silly superperson!

Fantastic episode!! I can't beleive they have ended it there :D

Season one lasted for ages and had the same gradual build-up I wonder if it has been cut short due to the writers strike (not sure if thats finished)

Fingers crossed that we will all have something to look forward to 2008

I have to say that as a whole season 2 was a dissapointment. It started very slowly with some frankly boring characters, got better in the middle then limped to a close.

I think a lot of the problems with the end of this season can be attributed to the writers strike, after all this season was originally supposed to last around the 22/23 episode mark so I guess it was always going to be a challenge packing all those storylines into a limited number of episodes. I have to admit I was never a Parkman fan in the first half of season one and he has developed into one of my favourite characters so maybe there might have been hope for some of the new bods if they had been given time.

The last few minutes did at least bode well for season three, there is a nice hand off storyline with Nathans killer, I who I guess we are supposed to presume is Mr Bennet. Just a shame he couldn't have sent a shot Peter's way as well while he was at it. Looks like we could be seeing an even more evil Ma Patrelli in season three as well. All that and Sylar is looking back to his evil best which is never a bad thing! One Mexiqueen down - one to go.

Was it just me or amongst all the pain and trauma did Molly find time to have her hair dyed? Guess those rumours about Parkman and Mohinder weren't so far off the mark after all!

Nathan'll prob come back... unless anyone knows otherwise! And Niki... Peter has Clare's abilities so he'll use his blood.

That was a bit.... poop. It was VERY rushed, and it looked like they didn't have time to finalise some lines- it seemed more like a rehersal than the real thing. I'm really disappointed in this ep tbh. Twas quite naff. I just really hope they bring it back for s3.

I wanted be surprised if it was something like that, I'm sure we were supposed to think it was Bennet but no doubt there will be some twist on the storyline.

I agree about the episode feeling rushed and like a rehearsal. Certainly for me the last two episodes were pretty poor. Kring has already spoken about the learning points from this season so hopefully the problems with this one should be sorted for next time out.

Maybe part of the problem with season 2 was it kind of had to get off to a standing start. there wasn't masses of hungover storylines to resolve, season three looks like it should get going quickly with some storylines already in place.

I t was just cruel to give us the thrill that Maya was killed and then the groan of her being brought back. Honestly I think every other word was Aleeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaanro. :smile:

Really didn't like this ep much and it felt exactly what it was - a rush job to try and close things for the strike. Adam in a box was seriously evil and I quite like nasty Hiro. Hiro got to say "Flying Man" - that made me smile.

Nathan can not be dead!

Noah still wears glasses - did the blood fix them too?

Season 3 looks like it might be back to the original best though as long as they don't try to make it too twisted just for twisted sake.

Edited by Dum dumdum Dum

Ok, Maya got shot, I was like NOOOOO!!!!! Then Mohinder brought her back and I was like YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Nikki, that did not happen, it's just an illusion and if it did happen (WHICH IT DIDN'T) then they couldn't bring her back because she'll be in little iddy biddy pieces - BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Nathan, I'm sure his mum was the shooter because she didn't want their secret to be let out, it looked like a man walking away but when it showed her afterwards, it looked like she was wearing them clothes!

NNIIIKKKKIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, ADAM'S GONE - WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dum- It was shown early s1 Noah wearing one pair, holding another that had a crack. I think he prob owns hundreds.

Paul, omg thats genius it being Peter! It could have been a future one knowing the announcement would be bad, shooting Nathan to stop it, knowing that he'd be saved by Peter's blood! :blink: I love it!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have the foggiest idea as to who the shooter might be lol

I was rather happy whn sylar shot maya, and when she came back, i was disappointed lol

nooooo hiro put adam in a box, that was totally mean *can you tell im an adam fan?*

poor nathan, i was starting to like him as well XD

i guess nikki went the same way DL did

overall, the season was a flop in my opinion. it was just getting started and then poof! it ends. they could have done so much more, as they have left so many things hanging

Edited by Emmeh

• 2 months later...

Does anyone else think that too many people "die", I mean the whole healing blood thing kind of annoys me (well appart from when it made Nathan pretty again), it's just, i dunno, a bit too far fetched (if that's possible).

I did enjoy the season, but Mya and her brothed did get on my nerves.

Villains has the potential to be awsome tho!! I really wanna see what happens with Sylar now being back!! Awsome!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a good idea who the shooter will be due to a spoiler my friend said Christine said : )

I thought the burying Adam was a bit random. Where did that idea come from so quickly and why was there a random open grave :/

I thought there were some good storylines but blah